Will we see Drumans in or Drudgenitors in a hypothetical C3?

#31TryhardMessiah2Posted 4/16/2014 1:00:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/16/2014 1:16:05 PM
Hi Falcon.

Bye Falcon. :D
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#33LigersRulePosted 4/16/2014 1:20:15 PM
Tryhard_Messiah posted...
here in the civilized parts of MI

Hahaha

Oh, wait, were you serious? I mean, Detroit isn't exactly "civilized", and the rest of Michigan is hardly worth mentioning.

Besides that... Michigan is basically Canada. You guys are almost more Canada than American. No wonder your so bitter about it.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#34CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/16/2014 1:21:18 PM
LigersRule posted...
here in the civilized parts of MI

Hahaha

Oh, wait, were you serious? I mean, Detroit isn't exactly "civilized", and the rest of Michigan is hardly worth mentioning.

Besides that... Michigan is basically Canada. You guys are almost more Canada than American. No wonder your so bitter about it.

This is FUNNY. xD
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#35TryhardMessiah2Posted 4/16/2014 1:52:02 PM
LigersRule posted...

In the ghetto, yes, it's uncivilized. Most people in the suburbs don't go past 8 Mile unless they have a good reason to (i.e, work).

That's not relevant to me, though, since I'm closer to the significantly better Ann Arbor.

I'd say we're very civilized. Look at our neighbors - especially Ohio, the U.P., and anywhere near Lansing - and you'll find the usual obese, drunken inbreds that typify America. Though Detroit has definitely taken a lot of hits, it's coming back. I've known a lot of people who came there expecting to get shot and found that it's actually nice in the better suburbs, and not by any means dangerous in the middle-class ones.

TL;DR - Most of the state doesn't look like the industrial slums. Stop taking Eminem seriously.

As for you, don't you live in some western Mormon hick colony? I'd take the best state in the nation over a Romney harem.
#36xXAISPXxPosted 4/16/2014 2:17:13 PM
Canada also sent over Nickelsack. In addition, they let Pope Feline XII post on GameFAQs.

Take your ice wrestling, take your s***ty rock, take your goddamn Tim Horton's, take your papists, and go home. No Canadas allowed.

What about Jaye?
---
SOTD: I am scraping at the bottom of the barrel for these...
#37CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/16/2014 3:02:07 PM
TryhardMessiah2 posted...
LigersRule posted...

In the ghetto, yes, it's uncivilized. Most people in the suburbs don't go past 8 Mile unless they have a good reason to (i.e, work).

That's not relevant to me, though, since I'm closer to the significantly better Ann Arbor.

I'd say we're very civilized. Look at our neighbors - especially Ohio, the U.P., and anywhere near Lansing - and you'll find the usual obese, drunken inbreds that typify America. Though Detroit has definitely taken a lot of hits, it's coming back. I've known a lot of people who came there expecting to get shot and found that it's actually nice in the better suburbs, and not by any means dangerous in the middle-class ones.

TL;DR - Most of the state doesn't look like the industrial slums. Stop taking Eminem seriously.

As for you, don't you live in some western Mormon hick colony? I'd take the best state in the nation over a Romney harem.

He live in St.George.

Thats like Beverly Hills to you.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#38LigersRulePosted 4/16/2014 3:19:37 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
He live in St.George.

Thats like Beverly Hills to you.

^
With the added benefit of having some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ5ljyGg-ig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgovv8jWETM
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#39CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/16/2014 3:35:34 PM
Last time I was in St.George, I stayed in a house that had sitting room that converted to a TV room.

At the press of a button, giant theater style curtains came and covered all the windows and walls, A 120" projector screen would come up out of the floor, Projector would drop out of the ceiling, Speakers would rise up out of the floor.

This was ~10 years ago. I got to play melee on it :)

Then the next day, I caught a HUGE lizard.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#40TryhardMessiah2Posted 4/16/2014 3:36:46 PM
Congrats man, we have buildings over here.

GOML, rednecks.