FFA Sniping Tourney THIS Weekend + Do You Guys Still Want to do This?

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/16/2014 10:46:56 AM
Do you still want to do the community montage? - Results (11 votes)
Yes, I would like to
81.82% (9 votes)
No, its a waste of time
18.18% (2 votes)
I don't really care either way
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The poll above is just to see if people still want to do this, as its been since the summer of last year that this thing has been open, and nobody has submitted anything, so I need to know if this will be a thing at all honestly. Also mind you though, when you vote, know that I'm including my friend Keet for this because he said multiple times he wanted to do this, so consider the yes option as 1+ed already, and the only reason why its like that is because he doesn't have a GameFAQs account at all, and of course is still apart of the Conduit community, just thought I'd let you know since that is fair.

Now, the rest of this topic is devoted to the Conduit 2 FFA Sniping Tournament THIS APRIL 19TH.

So, I'm gonna do the FINAL set of rules for this, there is no-debating about these, as multiple discussions on the rules have been made and such and also who is going to be in this event as well.

Cmo
Signal
Play4God
Chain
AISP
Aiden
eig7hty
nightfire0013
JVC-Ashura
Samu5
Lethal

BANS

No weapons except Phase Rifle, Strike Rifle, the HVS.45 secondary and frag grenades.

Also, for melee, you can use it, but please do not depend on it and use it for a primary, or you will be eliminated , no exceptions for anyone (Including me)

PERKS BANNED

Reverse Damage
Ammo Salvage
Blinding Powder
Phase Rifle Tuning
Improved Melee
Explosive Focus

RULES & SETTINGS

Health: 71
Movement Speed: 125
Gravity: 100
Respawn Timer: 3 seconds (5 man FFA) 3 seconds (4 man FFA), 2 seconds (3 man FFA), 1 second (2 man FFA)
Score: 15 for 1 vs 1, 20 for 3 man FFA, 25 for 4 man FFA, 25 for 5 man FF
Time Limit: 10 mins default always

MAPS

Streets, Serenity, Agartha, Crash Site, Pentagon, and Sanctum (Will be randomly selected)

There are the rules, and if I see you use anything here NOT listed, or is reported that it has been used, you WILL counted as eliminated, no exceptions at all for anyone (Including me, Cmo)

ALSO, if you still want to join, you can do so up until April 17th 8 PM EST, which is tomorrow, so decide soon if you want to be apart of it or not.

I'm going to make the brackets on April 17th 8:01 PM EST or soon after within an hour of the time, so please be here to see which bracket you will be apart of and such.

When the dates are made, you NEED to let me know if you can not make those dates which will be listed soon, so please, let me know, otherwise if you don't show up in 30 mins or less, you will be eliminated, no exceptions, including me Cmo, if I do not show up to the thread in 30 mins or less, please count me eliminated and find someone else to host

I will be hosting the matches that I'm in, however, if I'm not hosting, please sort out who will be hosting among yourselves.

And also, finally, lets have fun doing this, while this is for real, its also supposed to be fun, so treat it that way, I know I'm gonna have some fun with this. :)

If you have any further questions of concerns, let me know.

Thanks for reading.

~Cmo
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#2CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 10:48:24 AM
And, the account that I will host this from is this one "CmoFFA"

My fc is this, list yours below please, everyone.

1894-5669-9231

Thanks again.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#3_SignalPosted 4/16/2014 11:08:30 AM(edited)
I'm in.

My FC for this: 3354-2948-5226

---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#4CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 11:14:46 AM
_Signal posted...
I'm in.

My FC for this: 3354-2948-5226

Cool, added
---
Cmo More Often.
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/16/2014 11:23:31 AM
Aw, I already switched my loadout back :(

Melee would be good.
I mean, Its hard not to use it sometimes. Like very hard. I had to map my melee to a different button to avoid using it.

I think it will balance out the game again some. Give some options to PR users at point blank range.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#6CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 11:31:57 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I think it will balance out the game again some. Give some options to PR users at point blank range.

Indeed, plus, I know for a lot of people meleeing is a habit when in danger, so, to prevent arguing I allowed it but of course with a stipulation. lol.
---
Cmo More Often.
#7eig7htyPosted 4/16/2014 4:03:37 PM
I can do it, might want to test the connections people have to each other before the start though, take your private match last night, connection was fine then valkiria joined and it went down the toilet.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#8CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 4:08:59 PM
eig7hty posted...
I can do it, might want to test the connections people have to each other before the start though, take your private match last night, connection was fine then valkiria joined and it went down the toilet.

Point taken, ill try to set something up soon.
---
Cmo More Often.
#9LeThA169Posted 4/16/2014 6:34:37 PM
Why am I listed? Take me off that filthy list.
---
Even the best die.
#10LeThA169Posted 4/16/2014 6:36:40 PM
I feel your body crawl
Pale flesh for my devotion
True pain was all you ever meant
---
Even the best die.