Help with online achievements

#1JDthecatPosted 4/17/2014 6:32:30 PM
So I made a topic a while ago asking about this and I ended up buying the game. I'm still haven't finished story mode, but wanna try online out to see what it's like and get some of those achievements. So yeah, any help would be appreciated, I'll be on tomorrow (I'll post here what time, but probably a good portion of the day).

FC: 0606-0757-4192

Not really sure how a "rival" works though, can anyone shed some light on that?

Thanks.
---
Get your game on!
Let it rip!
#2_SignalPosted 4/17/2014 7:05:15 PM
My advice is not to waste any potential online time playing single player mode. You can do that all you want after May 20th.

There are a couple other guys wanting to unlock stuff, their thread is probably on this page or the next one. You should PM them. Also, I'll be happy to help you get achievements after this weekend, but really, I doubt that you'll be able to get them all in 30 days even with help. Just play and try to enjoy the game.

To Rival someone, after playing with them click on their name in the lobby and that will open a window. Select "send rival request." Then they will get a little blinking rival icon beside your name, and they have to reciprocate.

So if you see the little rival icon blinking, someone is asking to rival you. Click on their name to accept.

You can't rival people before you play with them though.

I hope this helps, and welcome to the game!
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#3JDthecat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 12:30:04 PM
So after trying online out for a bit, I decided to just play it for fun. I'll still try to collect as much as possible, but I see that some of the stuff is going to take waaaay to much time to acquire.
---
Get your game on!
Let it rip!
#4Vara_samaPosted 4/18/2014 12:35:52 PM
_Signal posted...
My advice is not to waste any potential online time playing single player mode. You can do that all you want after May 20th.

If this is true:

Mindesyn posted...
You need to be dedicated to get the Level 60 achievement its doable if you play and do well. The kill streak achievements and multi kill achievements are hard, but if you boost Im sure you could get 100% on the game. However you cant get the "Conduit 2 Master" achievement unless you log into the online. So you will need to get EVERY achievement by May 20th.

The C2 Master Achievement is the same as a Platinum trophy on PSN. Its glitched tho, you need to log onto the multiplayer for it to unlock. Dont ask why. Its just how it is.

and you want every achievement, you do need to play the campaign first (and Invasion)...

Personally I'm available for help, I was thinking about making another ultra kill event for people who is still missing it (I'm just missing the Blaster Kill), I wonder if anybody else needs help as well.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".