Guys, there is a way to save our online history.

#31CynralKynathelPosted 5/3/2014 8:20:12 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I like typing in proper grammar, so I appreciate constructive criticism. I had no idea I spelled knowledgeable wrong, but usually when adding the suffix -able, the e is removed. For example, advise to advisable.

It's no big deal. TBH, I wouldn't have noticed if not for Chrome's spell-check feature.

Y'know what's weird? Chrome and GameFAQ's spell-checks both marked miscommunication wrong. Yet Websters, Oxford, and Dictionary.com all definitely consider it a word.

The off-topics are real.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#32xXAISPXxPosted 5/3/2014 9:25:26 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I like typing in proper grammar, so I appreciate constructive criticism. I had no idea I spelled knowledgeable wrong, but usually when adding the suffix -able, the e is removed. For example, advise to advisable.

It's no big deal. TBH, I wouldn't have noticed if not for Chrome's spell-check feature.

Y'know what's weird? Chrome and GameFAQ's spell-checks both marked miscommunication wrong. Yet Websters, Oxford, and Dictionary.com all definitely consider it a word.

The off-topics are real.

...I missed you, man.
---
SOTD: I am scraping at the bottom of the barrel for these...
#33CynralKynathelPosted 5/3/2014 9:36:17 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

The off-topics are real.

...I missed you, man.

*hugs*
I missed you too bro.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#34LigersRulePosted 5/3/2014 9:54:34 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
The off-topics are real.

Cyn!!! I was just thinking about you earlier today. Played TF2 on a HighTower sever against someone named 'CyN'.

How's it going, bro?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#35CynralKynathelPosted 5/4/2014 8:05:41 AM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
The off-topics are real.

Cyn!!! I was just thinking about you earlier today. Played TF2 on a HighTower sever against someone named 'CyN'.

How's it going, bro?

I would just like to say that me and him have no relation. I'm terrible at TF2 and I have to play on my sister's account. XD
---
#36DerppopotamusPosted 5/4/2014 1:43:08 PM
LigersRule posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LeThA169 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
...I am not knowledgable of this criteria, so...cool.

Comma in the wrong place. <Broken sentence

Not really, it just means he paused after criteria.

Don't be a grammar nazi please, leave that for English class, not the internet man.

Actually, Lethal was wrong. That sentence of AISP's was fine. Imagine if you took out the ellipsis. "I am not knowledgeable of this criteria, so [I'm going to refrain from commenting]." That is a beautifully constructed sentence. Subbing in the ellipsis doesn't make the sentence wrong, it articulates a different point. In this cast, a pause, just like Cmo said.

However, AISP did spell knowledgeable wrong, so there's that.

Anyway, the Internet is all about communication. I personally believe everybody should communicate to the best of their abilities, to avoid any miscommunications.
http://imgur.com/SFBLbFl

This message board is why we have English class in the first place. English class teaches you how to communicate better, and this is us communicating. No reason to leave the knowledge you have at school when this is one of the best opportunities in your life to use that knowledge in a practical way.

http://youtu.be/EFOH8KrR1xY?t=35s

CynralKynathel posted...

He's alive! What's your sister's Steam name? Maybe we can play some Co-op. Me, Ches and Lig did one of the harder ones and not a single one of us died. So, we could surely play with ye, no matter how good ye are.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#37B05S_BrennanPosted 5/4/2014 1:46:23 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
What's your sister's Steam name?

Awkward Level +25
Awkward Level is now 25
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan
#38CynralKynathelPosted 5/4/2014 6:12:30 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

CynralKynathel posted...

He's alive! What's your sister's Steam name? Maybe we can play some Co-op. Me, Ches and Lig did one of the harder ones and not a single one of us died. So, we could surely play with ye, no matter how good ye are.

I honestly don't know how this would work. I doubt my sister would be too keen on having people she doesn't know friend her, and I rarely play TF2 because she refuses to let me play it half the time.
---
#39LigersRulePosted 5/4/2014 8:45:44 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
I honestly don't know how this would work. I doubt my sister would be too keen on having people she doesn't know friend her, and I rarely play TF2 because she refuses to let me play it half the time.

Make your own Steam account, dude. It's all free. Derps, Ches, and I would love to play with ya. Maybe Khmer, seeing as she's almost on summer break, or maybe Loremas.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#40rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 5/5/2014 5:49:45 PM
lol
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4, Skyrim
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series