So I just got Conduit 2 Master...

#1Vara_samaPosted 4/18/2014 3:53:02 PM
...which as great as it is, it's also odd because I'm still missing "1337 Status" and "Blaster Kill", so it was an unexpected surprise getting online and seeing that notification. Has anyone gotten theirs in a similar way?

Also, I've noticed some people with low levels have several achievements they shouldn't (like level 10 and lower with "Welcome to The Big Leagues"), is there some sort of CoD-ish prestige mode after reaching level 60 or something?
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#2eig7htyPosted 4/18/2014 4:10:28 PM
If you copy your file, all your achievement points and medals will carry over.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#3CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/18/2014 4:24:37 PM
eig7hty posted...
If you copy your file, all your achievement points and medals will carry over.

Yup, one way to tell if people just are new or really simply copying and pasting.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#4Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:09:15 PM
Thanks for clearing things out for me guys, I might do the same once WFC is over if that restarts my campaign progress.

However, I'm still wondering why I got that achievement if clearly I haven't gotten the rest yet... I'd still like to get the 2 I'm missing to get all 48000 points, though.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#5MindesynPosted 4/19/2014 4:11:41 PM
Its no secret that the programming for this game lends itself to all sorts of things like you described. I suppose enjoy it.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy