Will There be a Conduit 3?

#11CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 2:55:44 AM
_Signal posted...
I haven't watched the video yet, but eShop really seems like a viable option. The game would have to be dirt cheap for the consumer and they would need to be able to produce it for pretty much nothing for this to ever happen.

It was never clear to me who actually owned the rights to the C2 franchise, HVS, Sega or a third party. That could be a potential eShop spoiler.

I don't think HVS has any experience with the WiiU, so learning how the Nintendo network works is another issue.

Yeah, that to, and that is also a good question.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#12Toho2Posted 4/20/2014 5:07:05 AM
It must stay alive. It must!
---
Storm 1 was Master Chief before Master Chief was cool. Storm 1 IS the original Master Chief!
YouTube: JLP GAMER
#13LigersRulePosted 4/20/2014 12:45:15 PM
_Signal posted...
It was never clear to me who actually owned the rights to the C2 franchise, HVS, Sega or a third party.

HVS.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#14Mey_girlPosted 4/20/2014 2:13:07 PM
I hope, because the history is incomplete...
many holes to cover.
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.
#15G3_RazorPosted 4/20/2014 3:07:22 PM
wow this was so long i only read the title. haha but for real, i hope there is a conduit 3, obviously not for wii/ds, but probably for wii U, or im hoping for xbox, because i dont have a Wii U. ANyways I am hoping they do, because it'll be awesome and fun blah blah blah.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#16xXAISPXxPosted 4/20/2014 3:25:36 PM
G3_Razor posted...
wow this was so long i only read the title. haha but for real, i hope there is a conduit 3, obviously not for wii/ds, but probably for wii U, or im hoping for xbox, because i dont have a Wii U. ANyways I am hoping they do, because it'll be awesome and fun blah blah blah.

I don't think anybody actually read all of that, except for Cmo.
---
SOTD: I am scraping at the bottom of the barrel for these...
#17LigersRulePosted 4/20/2014 3:34:34 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

QFT.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#18CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 4:02:00 PM(edited)
xXAISPXx posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Of course not everyone can or will, but if you want to, its there for you.

It also shows you I can write fairly well at least, despite everybody seemly thinking I suck at grammar and such.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#19Shooter613Posted 4/20/2014 5:15:02 PM
I tried to read the first post, but it's just too uncomfortable.

Also, games don't have more games, they're called series.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#20xXAISPXxPosted 4/20/2014 5:33:07 PM
Yes, the grammar is fine.
---
SOTD: I am scraping at the bottom of the barrel for these...