Will There be a Conduit 3?

#31xXAISPXxPosted 4/21/2014 12:20:25 PM
Yes.
---
SOTD: I am scraping at the bottom of the barrel for these...
#32hc-valkiriaPosted 4/21/2014 1:46:29 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
You have no right to tell someone that they're being dumb, Cmo.

Actually, I do.

Also, until he makes a video like mine, he should keep the useless comments to himself, the comment isn't going to change the video, and my wording still works for what it is.

So in short Shen, shut up.

No you don't. You can just disprove a person's theory. You don't need to be a jerk about it. Your opinions matter as much as everyone else's. You dont need to shove it in people's faces when you disprove someone. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to you.

Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean it matters, because again, its stupid useless.

Any futher discussion of wording, grammar and such will be ignored by me if its not actually important.

Also, its not being rude, its not being mean, its simply putting the focus on more important things other than simple words, if you don't like it, tough luck, and move on, my thread, so get over it.

Thanks, now, anybody want to actually talk about the topic at hand?

Well if we are talking about opinions that matter, your response doesn't matter either. I addressed your uncouth reply to samu5 and shen. There's nothing wrong with proving a guy wrong, but you didn't have to be rude. Your response, however, addressed the usefulness of his comment which was solely your opinion. After all, you said this is your topic and if we dont like it, too bad. This obviously implies that your idea of usefulness is your opinion. So, based on the notion that opinions can or cannot matter in the eyes of people such as you and me, we can value your opinion at the same level you value those of mine or anybody else's. Therefore, we have as much right as you to say what we want and still not warrant unnecessary belittlement. So your opinion is as useless as your conception of ours. Watch what you say, because your opinions are in the same boat as ours. So we can criticize your opinions and be jerks too. What goes around, comes around.
#33hc-valkiriaPosted 4/21/2014 2:03:21 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
You have no right to tell someone that they're being dumb, Cmo.

Actually, I do.

Also, until he makes a video like mine, he should keep the useless comments to himself, the comment isn't going to change the video, and my wording still works for what it is.

So in short Shen, shut up.

No you don't. You can just disprove a person's theory. You don't need to be a jerk about it. Your opinions matter as much as everyone else's. You dont need to shove it in people's faces when you disprove someone. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to you.

Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean it matters, because again, its stupid useless.

Any futher discussion of wording, grammar and such will be ignored by me if its not actually important.

Also, its not being rude, its not being mean, its simply putting the focus on more important things other than simple words, if you don't like it, tough luck, and move on, my thread, so get over it.

Thanks, now, anybody want to actually talk about the topic at hand?

Oh, and we are talking about the topic at hand. The current topic is opinions. So it looks like we are on topic.