Conduit 3: What do you want if it happens?

#1TheOmegaShenPosted 4/21/2014 2:26:04 PM
I figured that the Conduit 3 discussion could continue with a little less ignorance, so there.

We all kind of wish to see this become a reality, but what would you want if it did?
---
Reject common sense and make the impossible, possible. THAT is how Team Dai-Gurren rolls!
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 4/21/2014 2:54:57 PM
Better everything. C2 felt like a piece in the works. Reticle didnt move correctly. Lag. Incapacity to handle its own perks/combos.
#3xXAISPXxPosted 4/21/2014 3:05:04 PM
Nanomachines, son.
---
SOTD: I am scraping at the bottom of the barrel for these...
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/21/2014 3:08:06 PM
More weapons.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#5LigersRulePosted 4/21/2014 3:18:48 PM
A sequel to TCon, rather than C2. Meaning no perks, upgrades, or loadouts, and faster paced battles.

But seeing as that is more improbable than actually getting the game to begin with...

I'd probably say bigger maps. Not all of them, for sure. Having a close-quarters map like Infirmary can be really awesome. But it would be nice to have at least one big open space map, like a lot of the Halo: CE levels. Maybe in throw in some Vehicles.

Anything to add variety, really. Like maybe more control points (Say 6 or 7), and have them randomly decide which 3 would be in the map.

Or do you know what would be really cool? A maze-like map that is different every single time you play it. Procedurally generated. So that every time you play, you can't use the same routes and strategies, you have to figure something new out. Maybe even include 2 different floors to it, with some randomly generated staircases. Ahh, that sounds incredible.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#6Shooter613Posted 4/21/2014 3:37:54 PM
I'd want it all.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#7CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/21/2014 4:33:52 PM
Also, another thing I want, less focus on certain perks and just rid of certain perks all together. (PR Specialization, Explosive Focus, Helmet, ect...)

I would like that, a lot.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#8like2napPosted 4/21/2014 5:02:41 PM
Better controls with more custom options (see Call of Duty: Ghosts...except for the Wiimote sniping. Yeah, don't copy that. It's all jacked up.)

No glitches that effect gameplay in a significant way. A few minor things here and there are ok so long as they get patched.

Steady framerate that at least hovers near or at 60fps. A few drops here and there isn't a big deal as long as they aren't drastic.

Decent weapon/perk balance.

Specific gamemodes instead of random ones.

Party and chat system.

Good surround sound. I want to get at least a pretty good idea as to where you are on the map just by the sound of your gun. Also different sounds for when people walk on, or shoot, different surfaces.
#9CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/21/2014 5:22:42 PM
like2nap posted...
Better controls with more custom options (see Call of Duty: Ghosts...except for the Wiimote sniping. Yeah, don't copy that. It's all jacked up.)

No glitches that effect gameplay in a significant way. A few minor things here and there are ok so long as they get patched.

Steady framerate that at least hovers near or at 60fps. A few drops here and there isn't a big deal as long as they aren't drastic.

Decent weapon/perk balance.

Specific gamemodes instead of random ones.

Party and chat system.

Good surround sound. I want to get at least a pretty good idea as to where you are on the map just by the sound of your gun. Also different sounds for when people walk on, or shoot, different surfaces.

---
Cmo More Often.
#10_SignalPosted 4/21/2014 5:48:47 PM
I think they need to "Star Trek" it; leave it alone until the time is right, then reboot.

There's no reason that a reboot couldn't incorporate storyline elements from both TCon and C2, refining what works, and eliminating what doesn't.

After almost three years, I've come to enjoy the level of camp in C2, but maybe that could be limited to the multiplayer game.

As far as the technical aspects are concerned, I think we all pretty much want the same thing, a motion plus FPS that runs smoothly without glitches.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261