Conduit 3: What do you want if it happens?

#11like2napPosted 4/21/2014 5:18:27 PM
_Signal posted...

As far as the technical aspects are concerned, I think we all pretty much want the same thing, a motion plus FPS that runs smoothly without glitches.

Yeah....I'm gonna have to sort of....disagree with you there. MmmmmKay. (see what I did there? get it?)

Honestly the only reason I would want motion plus in it is so you will play it and be happy. Other than that I don't find it necessary.
#12_SignalPosted 4/21/2014 7:34:07 PM
Ooops. I actually meant motion control. So we're good, right?

Sorry about that, LOL.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/21/2014 11:47:26 PM
How about just releasing the multiplayers as WiiWare?

I definitely like some of what perks had to offer. I'd like to see them return, but more as "feel good customization" options. Creative things that had effects that are noticeable, but dismissable when it comes to balance or results.

I think even a weapon loadout could be permissible. Allow users to choose a between unique, but equivalent weak weapons that you don't switch out, that can't run out of ammo? Yeah, IDK if that would work, sounds convoluted.

Anyway, I'd like the gameplay to be more Tcon.

Also, everybody needs to have the same movement speed, always.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14like2napPosted 4/22/2014 12:22:52 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Also, everybody needs to have the same movement speed, always.

Definitely this. Increased movement speed doesn't work in online FPS games. In a perfect world where everyone had 0 ping it might be doable. The whole supercharger thing was a little ridiculous. I remember when the game first came out and it was so laggy that people using that looked just teleported around people and punching them. They were light a little tornado flying around a player.

COD has the same problem though not as extreme because the movement speed isn't increased nearly as much. Lag compensation often puts people using a speed perk at an advantage because they are running so far ahead of their avatar. If that person has a poor connection to the host, then they can just run up and knife you or blast you with a shotgun as they appear to run through your bullets because even though you saw them you were actually already dead. Granted it's not as extreme as supercharger, but it can still happen if that player has low bandwidth or high ping. Basically an overall poor connection. They won't be swirling around you and teleporting so much as they are just ahead of their avatar making them harder to kill. It's rare, but it happens.
#15like2napPosted 4/22/2014 12:23:22 AM
_Signal posted...
Ooops. I actually meant motion control. So we're good, right?

Sorry about that, LOL.

We're always good sometimes and no need to apologize.
#16CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/22/2014 1:06:48 AM
There has to be sprint though, hate not having sprint.

I would say to have three or four levels of movement speed in the game, and there isn't a drastic difference between them, like 100%, 95, 90, 85, and if you were to put SC back in, only increase it by 5%.

I'd like that a lot instead of different movement speeds for each gun and having a large contrast between weapons like USP 45 and PR.

Also not to be too crazy, but I also like with Heavy Armor you traded your movement speed for extra Health, things like this to me was awesome to me.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#17B05S_P4GPosted 4/22/2014 6:59:28 AM
C2's multiplayer with new stuff but less broken, good storyline with lots of lore and references, and online invasion.
---
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | EMERGENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH2kIFwdjI
#18JVC-spacePosted 4/22/2014 7:29:04 AM
I want some conduits in multiplayers.
C3 should have a system of customisables armors.
#19old_man_mossyPosted 4/22/2014 2:11:28 PM
I want the option to play multiplayer in two different modes (beyond hardcore) I want BOTH TCON & C2 mp feels represented as options.

I also want the ability to fill out a lobby with bots if there is only a couple of players, should you want to.

I wouldn't want the core of the game changed much ( in either mode ) other than glitches fixed

There is some changes I'd like to see to weapons and perks... But I'll save them for a rainy day, lol.

I'd like the campaign to return to TCONS roots...a full reboot wouldn't bother me to be honest. I am interested to see what would happen with the Presidents in Power Armor....maybe as an interactive comic or as a reward for beating the game.

I just can't see myself enjoying a campaign that's Earthbound for shooters much. Maybe if TCON never happened or it was a new series. I appreciate the spirit behind it, but again...Im not sure it's something I want to play.

Oh ... And more net stability and online invasion.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#20CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/22/2014 3:38:52 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I want the option to play multiplayer in two different modes (beyond hardcore) I want BOTH TCON & C2 mp feels represented as options.

I agree, in thats what I would want to be able to do. But I disagree in that I think it would a bad design decision.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656