Conduit 3: What do you want if it happens?

#31like2napPosted 4/24/2014 6:26:45 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I would have to disagree, having both MW3 and BO2 on Xbox 360, I've had the same experiences in both, and both games are very hard to snipe on, even MW3.

Also, we should probably continue this in PMs, we got off-topic.

Back on the original discussion, would also like to see better options for cinematics, or maybe a theater mode like BO2.

Also, better third person animations, C2's aren't very good at all.

Difficult for you. Easy for thousands upon thousands of others. And again, it's in the game's coding, was confirmed by the developers, and purposely removed with the intent of eliminating quickscoping. Not really much to debate about and it's definitely not worth discussing further.
#32CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/25/2014 2:54:35 AM
like2nap posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I would have to disagree, having both MW3 and BO2 on Xbox 360, I've had the same experiences in both, and both games are very hard to snipe on, even MW3.

Also, we should probably continue this in PMs, we got off-topic.

Back on the original discussion, would also like to see better options for cinematics, or maybe a theater mode like BO2.

Also, better third person animations, C2's aren't very good at all.

Difficult for you. Easy for thousands upon thousands of others. And again, it's in the game's coding, was confirmed by the developers, and purposely removed with the intent of eliminating quickscoping. Not really much to debate about and it's definitely not worth discussing further.

Not really, it doesn't take AA to snipe, its just used all the time because you really shouldn't make things super impossible hard.

Plus, the devs really actually don't know how to balance or even really what makes people snipe. Just look at MW3, 2, CoD4, and Ghosts.

It comes down to the fact that its fun and people practice a lot, after a while, you gain an edge in skill, and people get good, its not about the AA, and just because most people snipe doesn't make it easy or easier, sniping is still hard, and lessening the AA doesn't make it now hard because it was still hard in the first place.

Just a quick question that you can answer in a PM, do you even snipe at all?
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI