Just thought of a new game mechanic!

#11B05S_BrennanPosted 4/26/2014 11:38:04 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I think a camera grenade that sticks to walls could be cool. It would have to be plain black though, so that players wouldn't notice it and shoot it down.

Actually....

What if you could place a camera, that would record the gamplay to file.
that way, when people wanted to film and record, they could be in the video as well :o

But, it would have to be a recording of gamplay data, not video, like how brawl does it. It would have to be re-rendered again later. And IDK how possible that is with a FPS.

You might be on to something. That would be useful for both gameplay and machinimas.
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan
#12MindesynPosted 4/28/2014 4:09:40 PM
Would be interesting in a clan war. It would be along the lines of ghosting. One person could call out locations of enemies. Other than that function, Im at a loss for a use in my personal gaming.

I dont see any reason it would be game breaking.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#13CynralKynathelPosted 5/3/2014 6:45:45 PM
I wouldn't mind a spectator mode. I think that the best way to do it during a match would be to make it a weapon like the recon droid in Star Wars Battlefront II. Maybe make it a secondary and more as a scouting weapon with really low damage numbers, like ARC, when it's cold low. Maybe you could even add a self destruct feature that acts like a grenade. I guess you could even make it a grenade. No real direction here, just throwing out some ideas (though your idea sounds fun in my opinion).
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.