I hate hackers conduit 2

#21LeThA169Posted 5/3/2014 1:21:54 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LeThA169 posted...
I don't understand why people assume that just because you hack you're automatically a "low-life".

Because 90% of hackers are that, ruining other people's gaming experience by modding the game in unfair ways because they want to have fun.

Of course not all of them are like this, but a good number of them are, so much so you can't help but assume that hackers will start up mess.

But you have to take into consideration that, well, hacking is just fun! :)
I mean c'mon, wouldn't you like to fly around the map destroying other players?! Haha
When I see a hacker I never get annoyed or rage, on top of that, I don't see how people rage to begin with. I enjoy facing hackers because it's hilarious seeing them run at super speeds, spamming Smaw's, having infinite health and flying around. unfortunately I don't run into them as much as I want to, pretty sad if you ask me :(
In conclusion, I don't see why you have to hate hackers just because they are "bad" for the game, I don't mind them.

And I would also like to see that map :(
---
Even the best die.
#22CynralKynathelPosted 5/3/2014 7:06:28 PM
LeThA169 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LeThA169 posted...
I don't understand why people assume that just because you hack you're automatically a "low-life".

Because 90% of hackers are that, ruining other people's gaming experience by modding the game in unfair ways because they want to have fun.

Of course not all of them are like this, but a good number of them are, so much so you can't help but assume that hackers will start up mess.

But you have to take into consideration that, well, hacking is just fun! :)
I mean c'mon, wouldn't you like to fly around the map destroying other players?! Haha
When I see a hacker I never get annoyed or rage, on top of that, I don't see how people rage to begin with. I enjoy facing hackers because it's hilarious seeing them run at super speeds, spamming Smaw's, having infinite health and flying around. unfortunately I don't run into them as much as I want to, pretty sad if you ask me :(
In conclusion, I don't see why you have to hate hackers just because they are "bad" for the game, I don't mind them.

And I would also like to see that map :(

That's actually an interesting way to see them, I'll try that next time.
The way I saw most hackers, though, was as some sorry sap who couldn't game if his life depended on it and resorted to hacking to win, sort of like drugs. That or they enjoy ruining other people's fun.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#23AriDrekiHjartaPosted 5/4/2014 10:06:51 PM
El hackeo la hace interesante.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gHR8xpR.jpg