Think we need to be online on May 19th.

#1ThePrisoner06Posted 4/30/2014 5:04:29 PM
There is every chance that the servers will be shutdown as soon as it becomes May 20th in Japan.

So that means for most, if not all of us, it will still be the 19th.

If calculations are correct, shutdown could happen at 4pm British time for the PAL region, and it would be 11am EST and 8am PST for the NTSC region.

But there again, none of us really know when exactly the servers are being switched off.

But one thing I do know, I will be online in the PAL region as from noon my time, and recording just in case.

Know its going to be early in the States, time wise, but will see if there are any players online in NTSC near the times Ive stated.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#2LeThA169Posted 4/30/2014 5:45:16 PM
Once it happens no one will care. Life will still go on. I don't think people wanna waste their time on a wii game, right?
---
Even the best die.
#3_SignalPosted 4/30/2014 6:22:47 PM(edited)
Good points Andy. Also, hope to see you online some before then.

Of course life will go on, but I will miss it terribly.

For the past three years, every night when my family goes to bed, I go online to shoot at my friends through walls. What can possibly top that?

It's not like it was wasted time.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#4CynralKynathelPosted 5/3/2014 8:13:36 PM
LeThA169 posted...
Once it happens no one will care. Life will still go on. I don't think people wanna waste their time on a wii game, right?

I will answer your question with questions. Why do we waste our time learning? Why do humans even bother eating? If the purpose of living is to die, why do we try so hard to keep living? Why don't we spend our lives playing Yahtzee or something? It really means nothing there is no point to anything, so we might as well do whatever we want, however we want to.

Oh snap son, getting philosophical up in here.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#5LigersRulePosted 5/3/2014 10:00:13 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Why don't we spend our lives playing Yahtzee or something?

Well, I don't know about you, but...
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#6CynralKynathelPosted 5/3/2014 10:41:16 PM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Why don't we spend our lives playing Yahtzee or something?

Well, I don't know about you, but...

May the Yahtzee be with you, now and forever.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.