GGs Dark^Star

#1CynralKynathelPosted 5/3/2014 6:34:16 PM
Don't know of you're still lurking or what, but I had fun for those, like, 2 games, but there were quite a few number of SMAWs. :/

I was 99%, it's my new account for the WiiU. It stands for 99% skill, or 99% awesomeness, really anything, because I'm oh so clever.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#2_SignalPosted 5/3/2014 6:39:42 PM
Cynral!

Dug's around. He's still on a lot actually.

How are you doing? You've been quiet for so long. And WiiU! That's good news. What are you playing after "the End?"
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#3CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 6:49:07 PM
_Signal posted...
Cynral!

Dug's around. He's still on a lot actually.

How are you doing? You've been quiet for so long. And WiiU! That's good news. What are you playing after "the End?"

I've been doing great, how about you? I just wished that I played conduit more, because I picked it back up after getting over the fact that I have to restart my game. I've recently been playing MOBAs lately which are too time consuming, but just too dang fun.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#41PefrogPosted 5/3/2014 7:17:51 PM
Wow! It's been a while. I haven't bought too many games so I am still playing this one a couple more weeks. Good playing with you again.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 5/3/2014 7:33:07 PM
Not a single pun.

I am disappoint.
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan
#6CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 8:03:18 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Not a single pun.

I am disappoint.

I... I don't want to put in the effort. It takes an explosive focus in order to make good ones. As evident by that horrible pun above.
---
#7xXAISPXxPosted 5/3/2014 8:20:18 PM
Cynric!
---
SOTD: I am scraping at the bottom of the barrel for these...
#8LigersRulePosted 5/3/2014 8:57:12 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
I've recently been playing MOBAs lately which are too time consuming, but just too dang fun.

What MOBAs? I've dabbled in DotA, League, Smite, and Awesomenauts, but I barely stuck around with any of them.

Y'know, I think I still have a spare key for Awesomenauts bouncing around...
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#9CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 9:03:24 PM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
I've recently been playing MOBAs lately which are too time consuming, but just too dang fun.

What MOBAs? I've dabbled in DotA, League, Smite, and Awesomenauts, but I barely stuck around with any of them.

Y'know, I think I still have a spare key for Awesomenauts bouncing around...

Honestly, mostly league right now. The community is real terrible though. Luckily, I have a large group of school friends that play with me. I've been eyeballing smite, and some of my friends played DotA, but they said it was difficult to learn. I've never played it myself, so I wouldn't know.
---
#10LigersRulePosted 5/3/2014 10:15:29 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Honestly, mostly league right now. The community is real terrible though. Luckily, I have a large group of school friends that play with me. I've been eyeballing smite, and some of my friends played DotA, but they said it was difficult to learn. I've never played it myself, so I wouldn't know.

DotA is about 8x harder, and everybody is a lot more competitive. The community is super nice, though. Well, not really, but when you compare it to the cancerous community that is League's...

Smite has the different format (3rd person rather than top-down) so it's wayyy more relaxed. Obviously there are outliers who are super serious about the game, but they're fewer and much farther in between.

Awesomenauts is a Side-scroller, and by far the most casual. It's not even very stressful to play. You lose and you can laugh it off. You win, and you can be humble and talk nicely to your opponents. Lots of laughs are to be had. Pretty great. Not a ton of variety in matches, though. Most seem to play out about the same way.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*