Should all the pro's return for the end of the conduit era?

#21LigersRulePosted 5/6/2014 1:04:25 PM
LegITWolF posted...
Like i said i retired from the game... I had conduit one and two when it first came out. obviously im not going to remember half of the new players of c2. But i probably remember a small amount of you guys.

Samu is most definitely not new... in fact, out of all the people who have posted in this topic, I'm fairly sure most of them have been around for at least a year.

Im not sure whats up with all the negativity but im just showing some love before the end of this spectacular game.

It's probably because you walked in here referring to yourself as a pro, with a signature saying, in not great grammar, "Only the real pro's know who the real pro's are." So you may not have realized it, but you put yourself very high on a pedestal, saying you're better than everybody else, even though almost nobody on this board, which includes most of the best players in the game, has any clue who you are.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#22ThePrisoner06Posted 5/6/2014 1:09:32 PM
Would really like it if Chronic could return for a couple of days.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#23LegITWolF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 1:18:41 PM
LigersRule posted...
LegITWolF posted...
Like i said i retired from the game... I had conduit one and two when it first came out. obviously im not going to remember half of the new players of c2. But i probably remember a small amount of you guys.

Samu is most definitely not new... in fact, out of all the people who have posted in this topic, I'm fairly sure most of them have been around for at least a year.

Im not sure whats up with all the negativity but im just showing some love before the end of this spectacular game.

It's probably because you walked in here referring to yourself as a pro, with a signature saying, in not great grammar, "Only the real pro's know who the real pro's are." So you may not have realized it, but you put yourself very high on a pedestal, saying you're better than everybody else, even though almost nobody on this board, which includes most of the best players in the game, has any clue who you are.

Who said i never knew "Samu"?

My quote is directed to CoD.
Why are you taking my quote that seriously? Don't even acknowledge my quote if you have something negative to say. Grammer? I put it just the way i like it, real reason is because i wanted to have something as my quote. Its not to be taken literally.
---
Wii Nxon_Dream
The real pro's will only know who the real pro's are.
#24_SignalPosted 5/6/2014 1:58:50 PM
I recognize your name Nxon_Dream, but it's been a long time. It's good to see you back. I'm trying to play almost every night, so hopefully I'll see you some.

My IGN is "36" and I used to be a pretty heavy Scar and USP user.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#25MindesynPosted 5/6/2014 2:09:25 PM
LegITWolF posted...
Who said i never knew "Samu"? \

Its pretty obvious since he never went by that name either. We arn't being negative per se, just don't see the point of declaring yourself back in the mix. Unless you want to play in some private matches or clan wars. I dont see the point of announcing it. I've been playing Tatsunoko vs Capcom a bit lately but I never declared it on the board.

Each their own I suppose. Enjoy the last few weeks.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#26LegITWolF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:13:21 PM
_Signal posted...
I recognize your name Nxon_Dream, but it's been a long time. It's good to see you back. I'm trying to play almost every night, so hopefully I'll see you some.

My IGN is "36" and I used to be a pretty heavy Scar and USP user.

Nice seeing you too man, i can get on now if your active.
---
Wii Nxon_Dream
#27LegITWolF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:33:08 PM
Mindesyn posted...
LegITWolF posted...
Who said i never knew "Samu"? \

Its pretty obvious since he never went by that name either. We arn't being negative per se, just don't see the point of declaring yourself back in the mix. Unless you want to play in some private matches or clan wars. I dont see the point of announcing it. I've been playing Tatsunoko vs Capcom a bit lately but I never declared it on the board.

Each their own I suppose. Enjoy the last few weeks.

Yea i know. Don't take the topic real personal, and yea we can play a couple matches if you want. I Could of been in a c2 clan but i knew i Wouldn't be active in it. I have a clan on ps3/ps4 so i been busy at the moment.
Im really not a cocky player i just wanted to get most of the pro's attention (wich i think i did) to see if anyone going to be active during the week. honestly ask anyone i played with im really good at conduit.
Its funny because the people i never played with, entered here with some brief negativity and the people i played with Didn't really say much. But if you want to do a private match ill accept.
---
Wii Nxon_Dream
#28LegITWolF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:37:55 PM
Im not sure wich samus player it was, but i believe it was Samu5?

One of those samus players was a smaw user... I do not approve.
---
Wii Nxon_Dream
#29MindesynPosted 5/6/2014 2:55:34 PM
Yeah Samu5 dont SMAW.
If you are gonna be in random pubs all week Im sure we will cross paths. What games you got for PS4?
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#30LegITWolF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 3:48:02 PM
So far InFamous second son and Call of Duty ghosts. Im getting watch dogs and destiny when it comes out. But yea those are the games So far.

aren't you in a clan? Lost Cause i believe? Hunt maybe? I don't know. But i seen your name around forms.
---
Wii Nxon_Dream