Missing multi-kills and other achievements

#121FirstNintendorkPosted 5/17/2014 2:13:00 AM
Okay, I still haven't played online/multiplayer, but I figured I'd get all the friend codes taken care of. I added everyone who's posted theirs on here since post #66 - so please go ahead and add me...

-Ryan
1035-5960-2530
---
3DS Ambassador - Friend Code 2535-3733-6261 ~ Wii U: OldSchoolGamer1
#122Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 6:39:47 AM
SushiSuplex posted...
All I need is Blaster Kill as well, can I get in on this somehow please? o;
CON2: 4901-0665-0110

jamesmallone posted...
i think I'd like to get in on this if possible
5330-5632-2164

Can you two play tonight (and tomorrow) at midnight EST? With you two, wjhard and DocDragon we can get both mine and Sushi's Blaster kills. Of course, I'll still help tomorrow for whoever need any higher kills.

Mallone, which do you need?
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#123jamesmallonePosted 5/17/2014 4:16:11 PM
All of them. I haven't played the multiplayer at all. I'll just try to do as much as a I can before time's up and try to be happy with that, and hopefully I'll have fun in the process.

Do you guys recommend I use the pro controller instead of the Wii remote? Remote's a little too touchy and I'm probably less likely to screw up aiming if I use the pro.
---
FC Black 2 2624 5169 0923
#124SushiSuplexPosted 5/17/2014 5:42:29 PM
I can make it tonight! What about everybody else?
---
NNID/XBL/PSN - SushiSuplex
#125Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 5:44:37 PM
So far I think wjhard and DocDragon have confirmed, and with you we're 4. Mallone, can you make it tonight at midnight EST too?

With 5 people, you and me can get Blaster Kill, and Mallone could get up to Blaster Kill as well, perhaps the killstreaks too. If Nintendork and his friends show up either today or tomorrow we'll have enough people for whoever needs Ultra Kills.
---
#126SushiSuplexPosted 5/17/2014 6:13:58 PM
Soo if its at Midnight EST. That would be 9PM for me on the Pacific. I will be there. Who is hosting the game?

Here is my CON2 FC to others who haven't got it yet. 4901-0665-0110
---
NNID/XBL/PSN - SushiSuplex
#127Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 6:57:30 PM
I'll host, my FC is 0777-8358-7491.

And Mallone, about your question I think you should give it a try, personally all I use is the Wiimote and it feels natural to me, but if you're used to play FPS in other consoles, the CCP might feel more familiar to you.
---
#128DocDragonPosted 5/17/2014 8:04:34 PM
this may seem something of a random question, but does anyone here have Contact for the DS and a good save, or the means to obtain it within the next hour or so via means that may or may not be kosher to discuss here? I need to finish the WFC stuff in the next day or so...
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
#129Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 8:17:58 PM(edited)
DocDragon posted...
this may seem something of a random question, but does anyone here have Contact for the DS and a good save, or the means to obtain it within the next hour or so via means that may or may not be kosher to discuss here? I need to finish the WFC stuff in the next day or so...

Sorry, don't have that game, but I recall seeing a topic about it on the DS forum, in case you want to check.

Just waiting for 1 more person! However, this time I'm closing the room in 20 minutes if there aren't enough people by then, and try tomorrow... maybe we could try playing a few regular matches?

Nintendork (if you're the level 1 Mr. Ford), we're not supposed to shoot each other, I need you guys to stay together in the place everyone is going so I can get a multi-kill :P
---
#130wjhard63Posted 5/17/2014 8:19:05 PM
What's going on here? Vara_sama and Sushi need the blaster kills. Who is the other Mr. Ford that is running around killing everyone?