Missing multi-kills and other achievements

#31MindesynPosted 5/13/2014 8:15:28 AM
My FC is [LC]Mindesyn 0648 - 6651 - 2743
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#32Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 2:43:18 PM
I'll host, but right now winds started to blow really fierce so my connection might not be very stable if by midnight things aren't any different...
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#33xXAISPXxPosted 5/13/2014 3:24:29 PM
Oh..hi Mawioc...
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#34xXAISPXxPosted 5/13/2014 3:28:21 PM
Nice blog you got there.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#35Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 3:42:18 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Oh..hi Mawioc...
Nice blog you got there.

Thanks! What with the first message? :P

Guys, has anyone else been having problems with the game lately? Since yesterday I can't seem to complete a single match without being disconnected in the middle of it, I thought it was just me but unless 3-4 people leave after me every time, whenever I rejoin the room half of the people is gone, so maybe they're having problems too.
---
#36xXAISPXxPosted 5/13/2014 6:02:59 PM
I didn't know you were MawiocUdwoc.
---
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#37Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 6:38:12 PM
Oh yeah, I've seen you around a couple of times. Whenever I bump into a name I've seen on this forum I don't expect to beat them, I know most (if not all) of you are veterans while I'm just getting into this game (I was more of a CoD/007 guy), so getting at least 1 kill against you guys is enough for me :P

Anyway, are you joining us tonight too? If my connection ends up bailing on me (wind has calmed now but what I posted earlier keeps me doubting), you all could still be enough for the guys who need the Ultra Kills.
---
#38xXAISPXxPosted 5/13/2014 6:48:41 PM
I'm usually never around on midnight or later.
---
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#39MindesynPosted 5/13/2014 8:15:22 PM
Vara you need to add all the people that are going to be in your match, if you dont you need to go to HC FFA and hope for Crash Site
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#40Vara_sama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 8:29:59 PM
I already have DocDragon, wjhard and Mindesyn. Waiting for Valkiria and Prisoner to post their FCs, and I think Signal hasn't added me back yet.
---