HC challenges FF5

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 5/12/2014 10:07:01 AM
bans: no double boosters, metal leg+supercharger, explosive focus, reverse damage, widowmaker turret specialization, pr tuning, smaw

maps: tbd

format: 2 vs 2, 2 standard battles and one hardcore match

hc battlers: me, aisp, typhon

FF5 battlers: please list

time: this saturday or sunday? some time in the morning or evening is preferable so that those of us with finals coming up can study without the war getting in the way much
#2xXAISPXxPosted 5/12/2014 11:12:53 AM
LC, PS, and FF5...
---
SOTD: "Comfort is the enemy of achievement." -Jaye
#3xXAISPXxPosted 5/12/2014 11:13:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4_SignalPosted 5/14/2014 10:56:19 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
bans: no double boosters, metal leg+supercharger, explosive focus, reverse damage, widowmaker turret specialization, pr tuning, smaw

maps: tbd

format: 2 vs 2, 2 standard battles and one hardcore match

hc battlers: me, aisp, typhon

FF5 battlers: please list

time: this saturday or sunday? some time in the morning or evening is preferable so that those of us with finals coming up can study without the war getting in the way much

I'm sorry Val, but I'm not sure I have the fight left in me for this.

My schedule isn't as free this weekend as it was last weekend, and we're still trying to schedule Cmo's sniping tourney final which includes AISP.

There are 4 other active FF5 players besides me that could be interested. I'm just worn out, and you don't need my weird schedule constraints complicating things. Besides all that, three of my four loadouts use either ML+SC, EF, or DB so my guys are really better off without me anyway, LOL.

Hopefully I'll talk to the others tonight and let them know you are interested.

If you guys could post some specific times you'll be available this weekend then I can also pass that along.

Also, AISP, what are some specific times you're available for the sniping tourney?
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261