Well, It's Been Awesome Playing With You Guys & Gals

#1Green_BeretsPosted 5/19/2014 6:31:56 AM
Well, since there is less than twenty-four hours left until the 20th, the time has come for me to say hello and goodbye. I haven't been on Conduit 2 much lately and I regret not doing so since you all are fantastic and amazing players. It's been an honor playing with each and every single one of you, and yes, you too Jingle Belles.
One thing will be what are we going to do now? Are we going to just keep on exploring and playing with friends and family or is it time to give the game some respect and scatter its ashes to the four winds?
The only thing left to do is how to stay in touch. Is everyone going to posting up stuff to keep the Conduit 2 community alive here or are we switching to different systems and different games? I'd love to still chat about gaming and stuff, but with the Conduit 2 Ragnarok coming around, I don't know how that is going to be possible. I'll be on @DonovanGwinn on Twitter to discuss Conduit 2 with you guys if you want.
Whatever the choice is, I just want to let you know that we are the best and most loyal gaming community there is. We were left to less than one hundred players in the online game and we managed to keep playing until the end. I doubt any other game has fans like us. Thanks for the fun and entertainment and see you on the flip side.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#2Debunker5Posted 5/19/2014 8:00:41 AM
I played with you yesterday, DonovanGwinn.

ggnore