Controller Option?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Controller Option?
2 years ago#1
Besides using the Wii Stick, (Which I lack with) is there any other controller you cam use besides the stick? Maybe the classic controller?

I'm having s difficult time using it.
PSN: Dark_Striker1229
Prepare 4 Battle!
2 years ago#2
Yes, but the Wii-Mote is the way to go, CCP is garbage, in all game modes, online or offline.
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
2 years ago#3
CCP wouldn't be garbage if I increase the Sensitivity off it. :p

I've tried the Wii-Mote but I can't seem to get use to it. It's been years of the last time I played it.
Prepare 4 Battle!
2 years ago#4
SilentXwing posted...

I've tried the Wii-Mote but I can't seem to get use to it. It's been years of the last time I played it.

Well actually no, it is garbage

It has no aim -assist, poor button configurations, the smoothness of aiming just isn't there.

Get used to Wii-Mote, you WILL have a better time.
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
2 years ago#5
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
SilentXwing posted...

It has no aim -assist, poor button configurations, the smoothness of aiming just isn't there.

Alright. I will do my best with the Wiimote that my skills were once there. But it isn't going to be easy boys...
Prepare 4 Battle!
2 years ago#6
SilentXwing posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
SilentXwing posted...

Alright. I will do my best with the Wiimote that my skills were once there. But it isn't going to be easy boys...

Sure aint gonna be easy, but worth it.
Cmo More Often.
2 years ago#7
SilentXwing posted...
Besides using the Wii Stick, (Which I lack with) is there any other controller you cam use besides the stick? Maybe the classic controller?

I'm having s difficult time using it.

You seem familiar. Weren't you part of the community during launch?
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
2 years ago#8
Yes sir.
Prepare 4 Battle!
2 years ago#9
Ah well. Welcome back. Play some Bounty Hunter for me. It might be the last we see of such a unique game mode for a long time.

There are some guys in a chat putting together some private matches, but I'm afraid most of them went to bed by now.

http://xat.com/conduit2finaldays

When Signal hosts, she usually puts it on Hardcore rule set, which removes the lock-on advantage for wiimote players. So, you should check in there tomorrow if the servers are still up.
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
2 years ago#10
Sadly I could only play on Weekends which is a bummer. :( But thanks! Hopefully if servers are up Friday, I'll be glad to join.
Prepare 4 Battle!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Controller Option?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived