Controller Option?

#1SilentXwingPosted 5/20/2014 6:48:38 PM
Besides using the Wii Stick, (Which I lack with) is there any other controller you cam use besides the stick? Maybe the classic controller?

I'm having s difficult time using it.
---
PSN: Dark_Striker1229
Prepare 4 Battle!
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 5/20/2014 6:50:52 PM
Yes, but the Wii-Mote is the way to go, CCP is garbage, in all game modes, online or offline.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#3SilentXwing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2014 6:53:14 PM
CCP wouldn't be garbage if I increase the Sensitivity off it. :p

I've tried the Wii-Mote but I can't seem to get use to it. It's been years of the last time I played it.
---
Prepare 4 Battle!
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 5/20/2014 6:55:41 PM
SilentXwing posted...

I've tried the Wii-Mote but I can't seem to get use to it. It's been years of the last time I played it.

Well actually no, it is garbage

It has no aim -assist, poor button configurations, the smoothness of aiming just isn't there.

Get used to Wii-Mote, you WILL have a better time.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#5SilentXwing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2014 6:59:51 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
SilentXwing posted...

It has no aim -assist, poor button configurations, the smoothness of aiming just isn't there.

Alright. I will do my best with the Wiimote that my skills were once there. But it isn't going to be easy boys...
---
Prepare 4 Battle!
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 5/20/2014 7:04:50 PM
SilentXwing posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
SilentXwing posted...

Alright. I will do my best with the Wiimote that my skills were once there. But it isn't going to be easy boys...

Sure aint gonna be easy, but worth it.
---
Cmo More Often.
#7DerppopotamusPosted 5/20/2014 7:32:07 PM
SilentXwing posted...
Besides using the Wii Stick, (Which I lack with) is there any other controller you cam use besides the stick? Maybe the classic controller?

I'm having s difficult time using it.

You seem familiar. Weren't you part of the community during launch?
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#8SilentXwing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2014 7:38:16 PM
Yes sir.
---
Prepare 4 Battle!
#9DerppopotamusPosted 5/20/2014 7:57:17 PM
Ah well. Welcome back. Play some Bounty Hunter for me. It might be the last we see of such a unique game mode for a long time.

There are some guys in a chat putting together some private matches, but I'm afraid most of them went to bed by now.

http://xat.com/conduit2finaldays

When Signal hosts, she usually puts it on Hardcore rule set, which removes the lock-on advantage for wiimote players. So, you should check in there tomorrow if the servers are still up.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#10SilentXwing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2014 8:11:59 PM
Sadly I could only play on Weekends which is a bummer. :( But thanks! Hopefully if servers are up Friday, I'll be glad to join.
---
Prepare 4 Battle!