About the servers....

#21like2napPosted 5/27/2014 6:13:58 PM
_Signal posted...
The main feature giving Ghosts a boost over C2 is the fact that it can still be played, LOL.

That certainly does give it a bit of an edge lol
#22like2napPosted 5/27/2014 6:16:17 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
_Signal posted...
Is Extinction the co-op thing with the monsters and the generator thingy?

I've done that, but I'm not very good at it. I still haven't figured out the movement in Ghosts.

Haha, yeah, I'm sure our age has something to do with it. As I get older I'll have to regress in consoles to get bigger pixels, LOL.

Reminds me of my dad actually. He didn't have the eye resolution to be able to tell which way Mario was facing in Super Mario Brothers.

Every other CoD game that I played also bothered my eyes. Just the thought of playing it all day makes my eyes water. Maybe I need to cheat a little and go back to the setup, and get my screen a little bit brighter. I'm gonna try that. LOL, maybe I should turn on the red/green color blind thingy too.

Extinction is flipping hard. I almost made. Soooo close....

It's fun in a party. Like really fun. Especially if you get someone who can actually pay attention to the challenges that popup on screen that I always seem to mess. Sig I'll try to remember to add you on Wii U when I get home. look out for extinction invites.

Also if you see me on and you're inviting me I'm not ignoring you. I just don't see the popup saying I have a message when I'm in a match. I'm too focused on the match.
#23kastasticPosted 5/27/2014 7:35:17 PM
_Signal posted...
Is Extinction the co-op thing with the monsters and the generator thingy?

lol....It's a drill...Motina and I also call it a generator, I guess C2 is in our blood.
^I also laugh when Motina calls the sensor bar for the Wii a Sentry bar.

@TPRTV...teamwork gets you to the end, I have escaped 95 times.
If Motina and I play together we almost always make it.
^Join us some time....If you want to add me as a Friend let me know because I have FC requests blocked.
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
Wii U NNID.....JingleBellsC2
#24hc-valkiriaPosted 5/28/2014 8:37:40 AM
_Signal posted...
Ghosts is alright, but it really strains my eyes.

LOL, I guess I just need bigger pixels.

I LOVE Ghosts!!!!!

Srsly?....
#25_SignalPosted 5/28/2014 9:31:06 AM
VintageRonJohn posted...
_Signal posted...
The main feature giving GoldenEye a boost over C2 is the fact that it can still be played, LOL.

Fixed that for you. I've enjoyed Mario Kart Wii on the new servers. I've come in dead last in most races, and the best I've done is second to last, but the competition is top shelf.

I'm looking forward to getting better at that game, finally.

Haha, maybe fixed, but it's still not enough of a boost to get me to play GE, LOL.

I haven't tried MK at the custom server, generally speaking how was the lag?

After patching my Wii and trying to connect with C2, I got one of their Beverly Hills 90210 communication errors. I was looking around their forum and it seems that the person working on C2 functionality has stopped for the time being. Sadly it could be a while before C2 is up and running there, if ever.

Also, for Kas, I've been doing some high-level research on the eyestrain thing, and why C2 was so much easier on the eyes than CoD. It seems that the visor of the Destroyer Helmet was designed to filter out most of the unwanted "noise" from the wearers field of view, eliminating small items like rocks, bottles, debris, and surface textures, which could be potentially distracting in a firefight. The visor also increases the contrast between enemies and environment. In some modes it even colors all the enemies the same color. All this makes it easier for the wearer of the helmet to acquire their target. P.S. "Sentry bar" is very funny.

Thanks like2nap, I will look for your request.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#26ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2014 2:40:02 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
_Signal posted...
Ghosts is alright, but it really strains my eyes.

LOL, I guess I just need bigger pixels.

I LOVE Ghosts!!!!!

Srsly?....

Yeah.
---
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Commentator
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbj10BnV-K9rMFyUihvOEVQ