Is the SPAS 12 Accuracy (in Weapon Stats) Glitched?

#11xXAISPXxPosted 5/31/2014 5:11:20 AM
FirstNintendork posted...
Falcon? What are you talkin about?

...heh.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#12FirstNintendork(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2014 6:27:59 AM(edited)
Vara_sama posted...
I checked and it seems it's flawed indeed, I have 6 hits out of 133, with 57 enemies killed (I don't use it much) While I'm at it, I noticed I have a hit rate over 100% with the Hive Cannon, with 9829 out of 8503 hits, and 388 enemies killed.

Thanks for actually checking yours, I knew there'd be others' that were screwed up! As for the Hive Cannon stat being over 100%, this doesn't apply to the grenades, but I'm pretty sure any time you hit multiple enemies with the same round it gets counted at least twice...

I noticed after I got Explosive Focus and was using it with the Shrieker, which I hadn't used yet in Campaign. After making 40 shots, with about half of them hitting two or more enemies, I checked its Accuracy in the stats and it was just over 150%. It's probably easiest with the Dark Star, but I believe any gun that you've hit multiple enemies with more than you've missed should go over 100%.

---
#13Vara_samaPosted 5/31/2014 6:49:35 AM
FirstNintendork posted...
Falcon? What are you talkin about?

Local joke from these forums :P

Anyway, no wonder... I had forgotten the Hive Cannon (and the Shrieker, although I don't really like that weapon much so I almost never use it) does explosive damage too so that might be the reason. I haven't tried the Dark Star much either, I'll check it next time I play.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Feel like reading my blog? http://mawiocudwoc.wordpress.com/