Still here.

#111CynralKynathelPosted 6/20/2014 12:45:32 PM
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
What was so good about Infirmary?

Everything.

---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#112old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 12:56:02 PM(edited)
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
A long lost quote from that thread:

"That said, I still believe HVS should figure out what they want this series to be. A puzzle game wouldn't surprise me at this point lol" - Punch

:P

I would have added this earlier with a quote of it's own (get out of my skull, lol) but my battery croaked & my delay in cases finally ended, so I got pretty busy.

While I did thank Cmo for finding this thread for me (must have been on hiatus or missed it if active) I did love your contribution bud; It was the first time I read it though you wrote it awhile back.

Something old you said awhile back there still made me LOL.

Someone should compile a thread of all your quotes & jokes....that way when people are having a tough time with whatever forum drama is up they can take a sec to read and smile. At the very least it shows funny stuff doesn't need to come at the expense of another forum member.

Oh & if we have any newcomers from old places...this is the guy I was talking about. If you hated how stealth use to be early on, Punch patch helped fix it.

It was like the constitutional convention, lol...we all played a part. Punch was our Jefferson though. He's multi talented...he can joke and submit patch ideas.

There was another great one though...who came up with the extra ammo/grenade thing for field medic...I remembered that idea really impressed the Devs. Figure while we are giving credit where it's deserved someone more proficient with archives could find that? I stink trying to weed through stuff; either it's auto recall or it will take me hours, lol.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#113CynralKynathelPosted 6/20/2014 12:52:02 PM
PancakeLol posted...
Random items don't bring skill to the table, just luck Especially when you're getting whacked by a paper fan repeatedly! It's an overrated "fighting" game. Wii fit trainers... really? Mii characters... oh god the horror that this wretched company has brought to the gaming community.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have pancakes to devour.

If you're talking competitively, then that arguement is invalid because they turn off all items and put the stage on final destination so it is only about skill. But if you're talking about playing with friends, then it's like that to bring chaos and chaos is fun. When you play with friends up want it to be less about skill and more fun. It also gives the players who are less skilled a chance to win which tends to allow a fun experience for all, pending that your friends aren't extremely competitive a-holes.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#114PUNCHOUT1116Posted 6/20/2014 12:57:59 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
A long lost quote from that thread:

"That said, I still believe HVS should figure out what they want this series to be. A puzzle game wouldn't surprise me at this point lol" - Punch

:P

I would have added this earlier with a quote of it's own (get out of my skull, lol) but my battery croaked & my delay in cases finally ended, so I got pretty busy.

While I did thank Cmo for finding this thread for me (must have been on hiatus or missed it if active) I did love your contribution bud; It was the first time I read it though you wrote it awhile back.

Something old you said awhile back there still made me LOL.

Someone should compile a thread of all your quotes & jokes....that way when people are having a tough time with whatever forum drama is up they can take a sec to read and smile. At the very least it shows funny stuff doesn't need to come at the expense of another forum member.

Oh & if we have any newcomers from old places...this is the guy I was talking about. If you hated how stealth use to be early on, Punch patch helped fix it.

It was like the constitutional convention, lol...we all played a part. Punch was our Jefferson though. He's multi talented...he can joke and submit patch ideas.

There was another great one though...who came up with the extra ammo/grenade thing for field medic...I remembered that idea really impressed the Devs. Figure while we are giving credit where it's deserved someone more proficient with archives could find that? I stink trying to weed through stuff; either it's auto recall or it will take me hours, lol.

A thread of my jokes? That's not the helping anyone have a better day, that's pushing someone to suicide lol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#115old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 1:04:48 PM
Being able to respond the quickest and either taking advantage of a random circumstance or negating it's damage to the least possible negative outcome is in itself a skill.

Sometimes it's called reflexes in sports, but old wall street money was also built up off of it before the day of algorithms and statistical spread sheets.

When did the ability to adapt & adjust become something not skill related? don't like that power up dropping toward your opponent? Make it so they can't pick it up. The fact it's closer to them just means it's harder, not impossible.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#116old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 1:11:21 PM
Sorry Punch, the above response was to Cyns post, not yours.

There are days I honestly believe trolls here want to break people down enough that they put a gun in their mouth. People can be cruel, myself included.

That said to die by Punch humor is actually, preferable, lol. I might live a good long while if that's how I have to cash in.

How ya been buddy? Hit me up on miiverse when you get the chance. We gotta find something to play together. Have you picked up ME3 yet...probably could barter ramen noodles for it now, lol.

I got it, so does Jaye, Sig, Bren, Pill and some real cool peeps I know who you haven't met yet.

We need to shoot some aliens!
---
#117PUNCHOUT1116Posted 6/20/2014 2:43:59 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Sorry Punch, the above response was to Cyns post, not yours.

There are days I honestly believe trolls here want to break people down enough that they put a gun in their mouth. People can be cruel, myself included.

That said to die by Punch humor is actually, preferable, lol. I might live a good long while if that's how I have to cash in.

How ya been buddy? Hit me up on miiverse when you get the chance. We gotta find something to play together. Have you picked up ME3 yet...probably could barter ramen noodles for it now, lol.

I got it, so does Jaye, Sig, Bren, Pill and some real cool peeps I know who you haven't met yet.

We need to shoot some aliens!

I've been good bud, how have you been doin? I just got done mowing grass in that southern heat. It sucks worse than prepatch stealth :/

No ME3 yet, I've been to busy with Mario Kart 8. Man I gotta say, they really tweaked that game into a fine package. Whereas I thought the Wii version was a mess, this one is nicely balanced and fine tuned. Also, I still have to get Wonderful 101 so I may get ME when I do that. Of course, the closest game store is 45 minutes away, so yeah, it's gonna be another week or so.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#118VintageRonJohnPosted 6/20/2014 3:55:55 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Everything.

---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#119PUNCHOUT1116Posted 6/20/2014 3:59:00 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Shooter613 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Everything.

It really was an excellent map
---
#120_SignalPosted 6/20/2014 5:08:12 PM
The big problem with the TCon maps were all of the people that were not in them.

There were always people above the ceiling or behind the walls. It was like playing Hider in the House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJGuneUZYSA

At least in C3 you could feed some of them a shiny PR bullet.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261