Still here.

#201CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/18/2014 5:00:25 PM
My brother has ME3 (On Xbox though) and he loved, definitely check it out guys.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#202old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 5:13:56 PM
Yeah, while I'm not overjoyed with EA & how they dropped support on both the U console & ME3's U version....I have to say I do love that game. (Especially considering I payed 11 bucks for it, lol..scary to think of the value I've gotten on that game of playtime per dollar)

Will be picking up a PS4 when the next one comes out to play it if it's not coming to the U. If it's even half as good as the Shepard trilogy and the MP's as good as 3's I'll be very happy to play it for a good long time.

Also heard some good things about Metro Last Light today...think that's on PS 3, but maybe they'll remaster it for 4?

Was looking forward to The Order 1886, but my interest has fizzled on that one. Right now neither the box1 or PS4 have current content I care much for.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#203CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/18/2014 6:18:27 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Yeah, while I'm not overjoyed with EA & how they dropped support on both the U console & ME3's U version....I have to say I do love that game. (Especially considering I payed 11 bucks for it, lol..scary to think of the value I've gotten on that game of playtime per dollar)

Will be picking up a PS4 when the next one comes out to play it if it's not coming to the U. If it's even half as good as the Shepard trilogy and the MP's as good as 3's I'll be very happy to play it for a good long time.

Also heard some good things about Metro Last Light today...think that's on PS 3, but maybe they'll remaster it for 4?

Was looking forward to The Order 1886, but my interest has fizzled on that one. Right now neither the box1 or PS4 have current content I care much for.

Well, dang.

For me honestly, I just want a Transformers game like War For Cybertron, either Wii U or Xbox One. (Although, 360 would be nice, js)

But yeah, wish you had a 360 just laying around so we could play something Mossy, shame I don't have a Wii U either. :/
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#204old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 6:34:46 PM
Lol...hopefully you get a wii u because short of the Star Wars 3PO/R2 360.....I don't see myself ever getting one.

Although coming from the 360 to the U...you might feel content starved! I take consolation in knowing that while it has less titles than the last gens, it has more exclusives than the current gens 4/1. It also for the most part has more games I'm interested in (both currently & in the future)

It's not for everyone though. My nephew (who's only 10 years younger & more like my little brother) for instance loves his xbox one & hates the U tablets feel. I bought him a knock off pro controller that resembles the xb1's for when he comes over to play (and even then the only titles he likes for the U are Monster Hunter, shovel knight, ME3, Gotham city, & injustice)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#205CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/18/2014 10:46:58 PM
Oh man, I totally missed the splatoon discussion here. I need to get in on that once I have the chance to read what everybody had to say!
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#206CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/19/2014 6:52:45 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Oh man, I totally missed the splatoon discussion here. I need to get in on that once I have the chance to read what everybody had to say!

Indeeeeeeeeeed.
---
Cmo More Often.
#207CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/19/2014 6:53:55 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Lol...hopefully you get a wii u because short of the Star Wars 3PO/R2 360.....I don't see myself ever getting one.

Although coming from the 360 to the U...you might feel content starved! I take consolation in knowing that while it has less titles than the last gens, it has more exclusives than the current gens 4/1. It also for the most part has more games I'm interested in (both currently & in the future)

It's not for everyone though. My nephew (who's only 10 years younger & more like my little brother) for instance loves his xbox one & hates the U tablets feel. I bought him a knock off pro controller that resembles the xb1's for when he comes over to play (and even then the only titles he likes for the U are Monster Hunter, shovel knight, ME3, Gotham city, & injustice)

Well, I know I'll play the heck out of SSB4 and MK8, so there is that for me. ;D
---
Cmo More Often.
#208Player991817Posted 7/19/2014 3:16:25 PM
Still here, I guess
---
C2 Rankings! {} http://imgur.com/a/05i5n
C3 Confirmed! | http://imgur.com/a/EfBpL
#209PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/21/2014 3:18:03 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Soldierw_AMpkU5 posted...
Still here.

Punchy...you need to dig through your couch cushions and scrape together the equivalent of a cheap burger and a movie rental & buy ME3.

You liked playing invasion with pork chop I guarantee you'll love ME3's multiplayer. ( campaign is awesome too) plus it's 3rd person cover shooter (with all sorts of crazy abilities) so you don't really miss the wiimote support that much (atleast I don't)

One day man, one day. I miss invasion mode :(
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#210xXAISPXxPosted 7/21/2014 3:23:41 PM
Still don't have a Wii U...
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"