Still here.

#31B05S_BrennanPosted 6/6/2014 10:24:46 PMmessage detail
F4LCONSW4G posted...
Nintendo exclusives are s***, and anything else you're better off getting for PS4.

I have a PS4. I think it'll be a great console eventually, but right now it's mostly just a watered down gaming PC. Knack and Infamous were great, and Killzone was OK, but almost everything else is multiplatform.

Wii U has a lot of good exclusives. Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D Land, The Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3 and now Mario Kart 8 to name a few. There are more great-looking games that have yet to be released too, like X, Smash 4, the new LoZ and Hyrule Warriors.

Of course, this is all just my opinion.

F4LCONSW4G posted...
You think Smash and Mario are actually good?

Many people do, so I don't understand why that surprises you.
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan
#32old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:44:55 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 6:01:32 AMmessage detail(edited)
I'm not really into Smash that much; enjoyed Mario 3D land though. I also really enjoyed Donkey Kong. Nintendo Land was A LOT of fun for my family & me, especially Metroid Blast & Zelda. Lego City was very cool too...it would be similar to GTA I suppose, if GTA didn't disgust me. Still haven't played Windwaker HD or Minish Cap yet, but looking forward to getting into them again. That virtual console has me interested again with games like Cap, Fusion, & the upcoming SotN clone 'Vanias.

Though it's more a Nintendo exclusive rather than a Nintendo game; I've also had tons of fun with Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate & Orachi Warriors. Not really into ZombiU but just ask Andy here on the board what he thought of that game. When the third parties make an exclusive game; it tends to be very good.

Admittedly, most third party "big business" multiplats tend to be watered down trash on the U, but it does have the definitive, best version of my favorite game Deus Ex; and while it's more Keith's kinda game than mine, the same holds true with the latest Rayman. On the bright side, the 3rd party multiplats tend to sell pretty cheap, quickly because they simply don't get bought at launch price (and why should they when the miss features, etc. etc.) I have a big backlog I can't be arsed to care much about at the moment & it's all "AAA" multiplats, lol.

Then there's that Kart game...sadly I still don't have my copy... but any game that sells more than 1mill copies (and isn't a multiplat release) in three days certainly isn't a niche title. Heard it sold a few systems too (along with the promise of more Nin games in the future, such as Hyrule Warriors -very excited about that one- along with games like Brawl & X)

Looking forward to E3; I think it's a very good time to own a U.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#34old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:51:19 AMmessage detail
KhmerInception posted...
Hey, Mossy, good to see you around.

Lol, nice to be around & likewise.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#35F4LCONSW4GPosted 6/7/2014 7:27:29 AMmessage detail
@Kittyscat: LMAO. If you think Smash is remotely good, you need to play some real fighting games. I recommend Street Fighter 3SO ($15 on PSN/XBL). You're life will be changed, papist

@Mossy: GTA "disgusts" you? lolololol. Poor baby, I'm so sorry a video game stepped on your morality.
#36B05S_BrennanPosted 6/7/2014 8:13:27 AMmessage detail
F4LCONSW4G posted...
@Kittyscat: LMAO. If you think Smash is remotely good, you need to play some real fighting games. I recommend Street Fighter 3SO ($15 on PSN/XBL). You're life will be changed, papist

I've played Street Fighter before and I still enjoy Smash more. Traditional Fighting games are usually too simple for my liking.

@Mossy: GTA "disgusts" you? lolololol. Poor baby, I'm so sorry a video game stepped on your morality.

I like how five words in his whole post were all you could reply to.
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan
#37old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 9:06:22 AMmessage detail(edited)
falcon, don't be sad for me. I really don't care something stepped on "my" morality...morality has been being stepped on for a very long time. The games simply not for me is all. I'm sure there are many people who don't share my thoughts/values/prejudices whatever...to be honest I don't give a rats arse...but you made me spit my coffee out with laughter when I read your interpreted drama. Is this how you function daily? How do you do it, lol. Seriously man, that was right from the Atheist Emo handbook...have some class, man.

Lots of things disgust me. The direction the Elder scrolls has taken, guacamole, I could go on & on....but I lose very little sleep over a game I refuse to play because I deem it to have garbage values.

Unlike most Christians when it comes to entertainment I say don't fixate on censorship unless it actively harms people. It lets me judge who I want to keep company with, because as GTA is just one sum of a greater whole we are what we play. I don't want to keep company with people who think x rated cut scene mini games and carjacking along with random shooting is a "good time "

Don't get me wrong...people need to unwind & I enjoy running from the law on Need for Speed. But we are what we fixate on and imitate. You just like stirring up trouble & are trying to fight with me. I doubt you even play the game but if so & that somehow offended you... Meh, I honestly don't care. Not everyone who plays GTA is a bad person...but to me it's simply a bad game.

Morals do play a part, in that much you are right. But I deserve no pity nor judgment over things I find stupid. It's simply my opinion. Certainly a free thinker like yourself can appreciate that?

It seems you have a lot of growing to do both mentally and emotionally. You seem the poster boy of angry youth...there are legions of unsupervised kids (along with adults who need a whooping) behaving just as you do, with similar enablers because you are the "rebel" lol....You seem to be without original thought or even a smidgen of empathy or originality...it's not your fault, I guess? You are who they made you at this point & IMHO they didn't put much thought or care in the process...the self made man who's not a man..typical on the internet where we all behave like children.

Hope you get there buddy; btw... my prior posts were tongue in cheek humor. As we know how you behave here & your reference to the next gen consoles simply seemed so foolish I thought you were playing; thus I played back.

My advice...people are gonna say a lot to piss you off in life, lay off the emo switch...especially if you consume a heavy diet of GTA like games...otherwise one day you might snap!

The next guy who snaps in my vicinity better shoot me first, lol. Moss now has his C&C license. XD

My God was perfect, but I'm not. You'll deal with him in the here after, but till then you are stuck with folks like you & me...you'll save yourself some pain, face, & ridicule if you actually...I dunno...learn to coexist? Or at the very least not behave like a dumb arse.

Again, good luck w/that and nothing said here is with anger ...for all I know you are some institutionalize inmate somewhere. Unlike you, though, incarcerated or otherwise, I don't wear my heart on my sleeve (for whatever morals you support) I thought this a teachable moment for you...plus in the oddest way I actually like you; it's not every day I mop up spit coffee from my kitchen table & have to change my shirt.
---
#38F4LCONSW4GPosted 6/7/2014 9:14:58 AMmessage detail
@Kittyscat: Simple? Even the basic f***ing inputs are more complex. Not to mention the various unique mechanics of the series like option selects, negative edge, etc. You need to either get your head examined or look at things from a MUCH more competitive standpoint if you think Mario tossing random household items at people is more advanced.

Seriously. That's not the only good fighting game out there, either. If that doesn't appeal to you, I might also recommend KoF 2002 UM, though it's still not on Third Strike's level.

@Mossy: Jesus, I can't believe I read all that drivel. The internet gods need to take away your opinion priveleges, because I found absolutely nothing of value in that little essay about coffee, young'uns misbehaving, and some half-assed philosophy.
#39old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 9:19:02 AMmessage detail
F4LCONSW4G posted...

TLDR, Under aged user confirmed... The prosecution rests. Thou doth protest to much about them, Falcon...when oddly you behave just as bad, if not worse, than they do.

I honestly wonder if sometimes you aren't a decent person poking at a double life of juvenile lunacy to keep this board afloat. If so...thanks. If not...LOL.
---
#40B05S_BrennanPosted 6/7/2014 9:21:50 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]