Still here.

#51SrChronicPosted 6/7/2014 5:18:26 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
F4LCONSW4G posted...
Nintendo exclusives are sh*t, and anything else you're better off getting for PS4.

PS4 has no games.

Yeah that's why I'm iffy about getting one. Wii U has a lot of games either out already or coming out soon that I'm interested in. I could always buy a PS4 down the road anyways. On the other hand I hardly play anymore so getting a PS4 with BF4 would get me by.
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#52like2napPosted 6/8/2014 1:17:15 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
I'm not really into Smash that much; enjoyed Mario 3D land though. I also really enjoyed Donkey Kong. Nintendo Land was A LOT of fun for my family & me, especially Metroid Blast & Zelda. Lego City was very cool too...it would be similar to GTA I suppose, if GTA didn't disgust me. Still haven't played Windwaker HD or Minish Cap yet, but looking forward to getting into them again. That virtual console has me interested again with games like Cap, Fusion, & the upcoming SotN clone 'Vanias.

Though it's more a Nintendo exclusive rather than a Nintendo game; I've also had tons of fun with Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate & Orachi Warriors. Not really into ZombiU but just ask Andy here on the board what he thought of that game. When the third parties make an exclusive game; it tends to be very good.

Admittedly, most third party "big business" multiplats tend to be watered down trash on the U, but it does have the definitive, best version of my favorite game Deus Ex; and while it's more Keith's kinda game than mine, the same holds true with the latest Rayman. On the bright side, the 3rd party multiplats tend to sell pretty cheap, quickly because they simply don't get bought at launch price (and why should they when the miss features, etc. etc.) I have a big backlog I can't be arsed to care much about at the moment & it's all "AAA" multiplats, lol.

Then there's that Kart game...sadly I still don't have my copy... but any game that sells more than 1mill copies (and isn't a multiplat release) in three days certainly isn't a niche title. Heard it sold a few systems too (along with the promise of more Nin games in the future, such as Hyrule Warriors -very excited about that one- along with games like Brawl & X)

Looking forward to E3; I think it's a very good time to own a U.

Don't forget the best version of Darksiders 2 and Splinter Cell. Probably end up being the best version of Watchdogs thanks to the gamepad. In my opinion the best version of COD Ghosts. (no one throw in "lack of dlc". That is simply another product that Activision sells. It's not part of what I paid for when I got Ghosts) Best version of Batman Arkham City. I'm probably leaving something out.
#53xXAISPXxPosted 6/8/2014 5:44:11 AM
Oh, I see I have some catching up to do.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#54old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 3:21:40 PM
Hi Like2Nap! Never played Dark Siders but Black List was a disappointment w/broken online. Not that I didn't enjoy the game but coop and spies vs Mercs could have really been great if online functioned properly. I was able to coop w/a LAN adapter but trying to connect to lobbies was always an excercise in frustration.

I hope Watch Dogs is good, they seem to be having problems with it's online with the other systems. I'll probably wait till it price drops to about $20 & buy it. I hope it's like Black List when it comes to game pad usage though. Loved that sticky camera and drone piloting
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#55PUNCHOUT1116Posted 6/9/2014 3:06:38 PM
Man, what happened here? Anyway, Moss is the man. Nuff said.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#56like2napPosted 6/9/2014 3:09:27 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Hi Like2Nap! Never played Dark Siders but Black List was a disappointment w/broken online. Not that I didn't enjoy the game but coop and spies vs Mercs could have really been great if online functioned properly. I was able to coop w/a LAN adapter but trying to connect to lobbies was always an excercise in frustration.

I hope Watch Dogs is good, they seem to be having problems with it's online with the other systems. I'll probably wait till it price drops to about $20 & buy it. I hope it's like Black List when it comes to game pad usage though. Loved that sticky camera and drone piloting

MUST. GET. DARKSIDERS 2. It's God of War meets Zelda meets Prince of Persia. Epic. Game is Epic. It locked up on me 2 or 3 times, but considering how muhc playtime it took to beat it that's pretty good. Comes with some DLC as well.

I didn't have trouble playing online in Black List, but I also just didn't play it online much. Not because it was bad. I just have too many games. That one is on my list of games to finish though.
#57VintageRonJohnPosted 6/11/2014 6:43:51 PM
"Looking forward to E3; I think it's a very good time to own a U."

Splatoon.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#58CynralKynathelPosted 6/12/2014 9:27:15 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...

Splatoon.

I agree, that game looks amazing and I can't wait until it comes out.
Unless that was a sarcastic comment, but either way I want that game.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#59xXAISPXxPosted 6/13/2014 4:41:42 AM
VintageRonJohn posted...

Splatoon.

I know. You guys talk about it all the time.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#60old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2014 9:22:10 AM
Splatoon has managed to do something I thought was no longer possible. It actually has me excited for a competitive shooter! I like how the squid and paint aspects effect movement, how painting an area adds new depth to a typical stronghold kinda game mode...I also like how bright colors, cheerful atmosphere and cartoon like mild violence makes it a game my entire family can enjoy.

Day one buy for me.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.