Still here.

#61VintageRonJohnPosted 6/17/2014 6:19:16 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Day one buy for me.

That's the way I'm leaning too, and hopefully I'll have a job and a Wii U by then. Right now I own a new copy of Mario Kart 8, in addition to used copies of ZombiU, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and 007 Legends. No console yet though. xD
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#62MSeaCreasyPosted 6/17/2014 8:34:00 PM
My conduit comrades, we should move over to Devils Third. It's an Wii U exclusive and it has a clan system.
---
#Bayonetta2 #DevilsThird #SupportTheseWiiUExclusives
#63old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2014 10:03:51 AM
I might try D3, but for me Splatoon just seems more interesting & enjoyable. I'm curious to see what D3 will do to distinguish itself from other modern day competitive shooters (because to be honest, I'm very played out on them) I also hope for all our sakes it allows the option of wii mote use! Hoping for a control option something like Red Steel...I'd enjoy that & it would then interest me more.

The Clan mechanics have never done much for me as far as being shown as a game feature. I mean, we can do it just as well without it being considered a selling point and part of the games programming. Just look at this game, or any other that predate game programmers incorporating it as a feature.

I dunno, maybe I don't understand the clan game mechanic as a game feature. It really didn't do anything in Blacklist other than let you assign a clan tag on your wii u profile without having to actually change the profile. If they had a design a tag emblem & kept track of clan wins/losses, helped organize tournaments etc. (and again, things we allready do without the feature.) Well...that would be nice due to it being less work on our end.

If Splatoon doesn't have a clan feature though, you can bet LC, B0$S, & LO will still be clanning it up.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#64_SignalPosted 6/18/2014 11:48:00 AM
For me it all comes down to whether or not Splatoon and D3 support motion control.

They both look fun, but without motion control, I'm not very interested.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#65old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2014 12:08:01 PM
Splatoon uses motion control.... But not wiimote (atleast not in the tech demos I've watched so far) Maybe they will incorporate it though ? As it stands for me, using gyros while incorporating the tablet is enough because there is just so much going on.

from what I can tell Splatoon uses the gyros in the controller to look around Think sniping on Zombi U or piloting Samus ship on Metroid Blast. 3DS equivalents would be Face Raiders or the Gyroscope aiming options for Resident Evil Rev. The only difference being, the game pad I don't think serves as a scope at all. Could be wrong on that though...but so far it seems to just act as a map with quick warp to allies function (maybe that's just in Squid form though? man, gotta watch that Developer video again)

for D3 I hope it uses wiimote and functions like Red Steel but I doubt it will. from what I can tell it's sorta a 3rd person shooter / slasher that allows you to get an aim down sights kinda view at times. Think Mass Effect 3 (I know you own that)

I'm sorta worried because there has only been one 3rd person shooter to use the the wiimote set up most of us like & that was Metroid Blast. Short of that I can't think of 1 other instance!

Thus ends my wild speculation, lol.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#66whitekastlePosted 6/18/2014 10:53:41 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Splatoon uses motion control.... bla, bla, bla...........

Thus ends my wild speculation, lol. <thank goodness

^Shees....what does all that have to do with Conduit 2?
nOOb ;)
#67old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 12:57:15 AM(edited)
Wow, 3 different Alts now, all just for me?

I must live rent free in your head.

Carry on though, you're just backing up what most people allready think about you while alienating the few friend (no need for a plural, really) you have here.

Stay classless, Tevas.
---
#68F4LCONSW4GPosted 6/19/2014 6:16:28 AM
tevas>>>>you, nOOb
#69old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 7:10:30 AM
F4LCONSW4G posted...
tevas>>>>you, nOOb

Thanks, Falpal....if you think little of me, I KNOW I'm doing something right.

Have a blessed day.
---
#70whitekastlePosted 6/19/2014 9:01:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]