• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Still here.
2 years ago#61
old_man_mossy posted...
Day one buy for me.

That's the way I'm leaning too, and hopefully I'll have a job and a Wii U by then. Right now I own a new copy of Mario Kart 8, in addition to used copies of ZombiU, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and 007 Legends. No console yet though. xD
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
2 years ago#62
My conduit comrades, we should move over to Devils Third. It's an Wii U exclusive and it has a clan system.
#Bayonetta2 #DevilsThird #SupportTheseWiiUExclusives
2 years ago#63
I might try D3, but for me Splatoon just seems more interesting & enjoyable. I'm curious to see what D3 will do to distinguish itself from other modern day competitive shooters (because to be honest, I'm very played out on them) I also hope for all our sakes it allows the option of wii mote use! Hoping for a control option something like Red Steel...I'd enjoy that & it would then interest me more.

The Clan mechanics have never done much for me as far as being shown as a game feature. I mean, we can do it just as well without it being considered a selling point and part of the games programming. Just look at this game, or any other that predate game programmers incorporating it as a feature.

I dunno, maybe I don't understand the clan game mechanic as a game feature. It really didn't do anything in Blacklist other than let you assign a clan tag on your wii u profile without having to actually change the profile. If they had a design a tag emblem & kept track of clan wins/losses, helped organize tournaments etc. (and again, things we allready do without the feature.) Well...that would be nice due to it being less work on our end.

If Splatoon doesn't have a clan feature though, you can bet LC, B0$S, & LO will still be clanning it up.
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
2 years ago#64
For me it all comes down to whether or not Splatoon and D3 support motion control.

They both look fun, but without motion control, I'm not very interested.
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
2 years ago#65
Splatoon uses motion control.... But not wiimote (atleast not in the tech demos I've watched so far) Maybe they will incorporate it though ? As it stands for me, using gyros while incorporating the tablet is enough because there is just so much going on.

from what I can tell Splatoon uses the gyros in the controller to look around Think sniping on Zombi U or piloting Samus ship on Metroid Blast. 3DS equivalents would be Face Raiders or the Gyroscope aiming options for Resident Evil Rev. The only difference being, the game pad I don't think serves as a scope at all. Could be wrong on that though...but so far it seems to just act as a map with quick warp to allies function (maybe that's just in Squid form though? man, gotta watch that Developer video again)

for D3 I hope it uses wiimote and functions like Red Steel but I doubt it will. from what I can tell it's sorta a 3rd person shooter / slasher that allows you to get an aim down sights kinda view at times. Think Mass Effect 3 (I know you own that)

I'm sorta worried because there has only been one 3rd person shooter to use the the wiimote set up most of us like & that was Metroid Blast. Short of that I can't think of 1 other instance!

Thus ends my wild speculation, lol.
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
2 years ago#66
old_man_mossy posted...
Splatoon uses motion control.... bla, bla, bla...........

Thus ends my wild speculation, lol. <thank goodness

^Shees....what does all that have to do with Conduit 2?
nOOb ;)
2 years ago#67
Wow, 3 different Alts now, all just for me?

I must live rent free in your head.

Carry on though, you're just backing up what most people allready think about you while alienating the few friend (no need for a plural, really) you have here.

Stay classless, Tevas.
2 years ago#68
tevas>>>>you, nOOb
2 years ago#69
F4LCONSW4G posted...
tevas>>>>you, nOOb

Thanks, Falpal....if you think little of me, I KNOW I'm doing something right.

Have a blessed day.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Still here.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived