it's been fun...

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 5/31/2014 3:33:54 PM
I've battled with many of you, and it is now time to bid my farewells. I really need to thank aisp. He was my first friend on c2 and formed my first clan with me, spazzix. With him by my side, we were a great team of sniping and close combat. By battling all of you, I learned to become a better player and lead my beloved team, Hurricane Cadence. It's been a great journey and I will never forget my other hc comrades, toho, p4g, moon moon, scarface, drophy, Rhoads, Kriss. It is now time for me to pick up a new console and a new game, as I am sure many of you have also done. As for me, I have already become a good titanfall player. As for the rest of you, I am sure you are all doing well in whatever you are striving for. Perhaps as this game dies, we can use this as a way to talk on a more personal level with each other.

It's a shame that this game never lived up to its potential. I wish there was an easier way to do trick shots in the game. Frankly, only the spas and pr had any chance at being trick shot weapons.

Anyways, it was great while it lasted, and I hope to run into you guys on the xbox one. Lol I already met dacheatcode on titanfall.

Your dedicated spas user,

Valkiria
#2SoIdierw_AMpkU5Posted 5/31/2014 3:36:33 PM
Bai
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5
http://i.imgur.com/VR5Vg9X.jpg
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 5/31/2014 4:07:17 PM(edited)
I think Mario Kart 8 may be my new game. NNID is B05SxBrennan if any of you want to race, but keep in mind that I'm not very good yet.
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan
#4VintageRonJohnPosted 5/31/2014 6:30:34 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I think Mario Kart 8 may be my new game. NNID is B05SxBrennan if any of you want to race, but keep in mind that I'm not very good yet.

The urge to get a Wii U is becoming intense.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#5_SignalPosted 5/31/2014 7:28:37 PM
It was fun playing with you. I might get Titanfall for PC in the fall, but it sort of depends on getting a new computer.

Don't be a stranger. There will still be a few people around here, and you'll be famous once all my youtube videos go viral, lol.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#6drophyghostPosted 5/31/2014 7:46:48 PM
Awh, it was an honor being your teammate, bro ^ ^
I really had a lot of fun with you, especially with the skype calls (even if I never talked haha)... Those made the games WAY more fun, even when they were super laggy and stuff haha
I would say Ill miss you, but Im not gonna let you go that easily ;)

hc-valkiria
perhaps as this game dies, we can use this as a way to talk on a more personal level with each other.

I hope so ^ ^
Ill be up for that once Im done with school (i.e: in 20 days or so)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#7xXAISPXxPosted 5/31/2014 8:20:48 PM(edited)
It was nice having your camaraderie, Valkiria. Thank you for everything. Goodbye...unless I get Titanfall.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#8hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2014 9:00:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
It was nice having your camaraderie, Valkiria. Thank you for everything. Goodbye...unless I get Titanfall.

There's no reason to say goodbye just because we aren't playing any games together. we can still be in touch by skype or something.
#9hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2014 9:00:51 PM
drophyghost posted...
Awh, it was an honor being your teammate, bro ^ ^
I really had a lot of fun with you, especially with the skype calls (even if I never talked haha)... Those made the games WAY more fun, even when they were super laggy and stuff haha
I would say Ill miss you, but Im not gonna let you go that easily ;)

hc-valkiria
perhaps as this game dies, we can use this as a way to talk on a more personal level with each other.

I hope so ^ ^
Ill be up for that once Im done with school (i.e: in 20 days or so)

good to know, friend
#10hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2014 9:05:20 PM
_Signal posted...
It was fun playing with you. I might get Titanfall for PC in the fall, but it sort of depends on getting a new computer.

Don't be a stranger. There will still be a few people around here, and you'll be famous once all my youtube videos go viral, lol.

haha i will still visit this board to stay in touch. too bad we won't be able to play titanfall together...pc version can't play with xbox version...