it's been fun...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. it's been fun...
1 year ago#11
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
It was nice having your camaraderie, Valkiria. Thank you for everything. Goodbye...unless I get Titanfall.

There's no reason to say goodbye just because we aren't playing any games together. we can still be in touch by skype or something.

I think YouTube will be best, because I don't see you online most of the time.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
1 year ago#12
hc-valkiria posted...
I've battled with many of you, and it is now time to bid my farewells. I really need to thank aisp. He was my first friend on c2 and formed my first clan with me, spazzix. With him by my side, we were a great team of sniping and close combat. By battling all of you, I learned to become a better player and lead my beloved team, Hurricane Cadence. It's been a great journey and I will never forget my other hc comrades, toho, p4g, moon moon, scarface, drophy, Rhoads, Kriss. It is now time for me to pick up a new console and a new game, as I am sure many of you have also done. As for me, I have already become a good titanfall player. As for the rest of you, I am sure you are all doing well in whatever you are striving for. Perhaps as this game dies, we can use this as a way to talk on a more personal level with each other.

It's a shame that this game never lived up to its potential. I wish there was an easier way to do trick shots in the game. Frankly, only the spas and pr had any chance at being trick shot weapons.

Anyways, it was great while it lasted, and I hope to run into you guys on the xbox one. Lol I already met dacheatcode on titanfall.

Your dedicated spas user,

Valkiria

Yes. I owe it all to NWE_Python. Most of you probably don't know him. I watched his MPH videos, when i was in like second grade, he the started to make conduit 1 vids. I was so intrigued, when I saw conduit 2 at the library, YES, the LIBRARY, I begged my mom to rent it. Then I got home studied the controls and everything and went into and invasion game in the dug map thing. I died instantly. i tried over and over and over. I got my younger brother to play (ford. 00) to play we kept losing. I got abducted into the conduit realm. I had to return it eventually. Then later like a month or two I got it again. This time i tried story mode. I did pretty awful. Kept trying everything, went on YouTube to look up vids and found I few people (Mike, keet, AISP P4G. ESPECIALLY p4g and aqwaddict. I remember watching the reign or terror tips and tricks from aqwaddict. I loved p4g and AQW. I saw drophies comment and replied to it (or something like that). He asked me if I wanted to join G3. I was so excited haha but all i had was this library copy. Eventually I bought my own, and created G3 Rasor, and my brother was ford. 00. Then I became part of this community, etc. It has been an awesome story and I regret none of those mindless hours. NONE Thank you so much. So much feels right now xD
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
1 year ago#13
See ya. It was nice playing with you.
---
PSN- TheChronic213
1 year ago#14
VintageRonJohn posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I think Mario Kart 8 may be my new game. NNID is B05SxBrennan if any of you want to race, but keep in mind that I'm not very good yet.

The urge to get a Wii U is becoming intense.

Dude, upgrade already. Since it plays Wii games, the actual Wii is pretty much obsolete.
---
"You're just holding a button to move and getting an extended cutscene of the car moving." -Servant on Mario Kart.
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
1 year ago#15
I'd get one, but I'd have to see if I have any room left on my TV.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
1 year ago#16
It's been great fighting ya, Valks. Catch ya later.
---
"I don't snack while playing... Conduit is serious business..." ~ CHAINMAILLEKID
1 year ago#17
hc-valkiria posted...
I've battled with many of you, and it is now time to bid my farewells. I really need to thank aisp. He was my first friend on c2 and formed my first clan with me, spazzix. With him by my side, we were a great team of sniping and close combat. By battling all of you, I learned to become a better player and lead my beloved team, Hurricane Cadence. It's been a great journey and I will never forget my other hc comrades, toho, p4g, moon moon, scarface, drophy, Rhoads, Kriss. It is now time for me to pick up a new console and a new game, as I am sure many of you have also done. As for me, I have already become a good titanfall player. As for the rest of you, I am sure you are all doing well in whatever you are striving for. Perhaps as this game dies, we can use this as a way to talk on a more personal level with each other.

It's a shame that this game never lived up to its potential. I wish there was an easier way to do trick shots in the game. Frankly, only the spas and pr had any chance at being trick shot weapons.

Anyways, it was great while it lasted, and I hope to run into you guys on the xbox one. Lol I already met dacheatcode on titanfall.

Your dedicated spas user,

Valkiria

Hey are you still gonna make videos? You should make titanfall or something
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. it's been fun...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived