Conduit 2 has cool features ...

#11PefrogPosted 6/2/2014 5:34:10 AM
like the dark star.

But now that we indefinitely cannot play, I have gotten into Falling Skies and Defiance (season premiers are coming up). What else are you Sci Fi watchers watching to stay busy?
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#2eig7htyPosted 6/2/2014 6:47:57 AM
Orphan Black is definitely worth checking out(nearing the end of season 2). Also highly recommend The Walking Dead, new season starts in October so plenty of time to catch up, pending the season 4 release on dvd/netflix.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#3_SignalPosted 6/2/2014 8:24:07 AM
My favorite feature was the "send kick request" button, because it sent a message directly to the server that the player was cheating in some way, and they were immediately dropped. Then after three successive kick requests, I think the player received a 5 day ban. Of course they didn't know that. The "ban" returned a generic connection error, something like "the player has stopped responding." I do, however, feel bad for the times I clicked the button accidentally instead of sending a rival request. On one occasion the player did actually immediately disappear from the lobby.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with my time. Most of the TV shows that I got into during C2's run have ended like Fringe, and Almost Human. I watched Defiance in the beginning, but I kind of fell away from it. Maybe I'll give Defiance another shot, and have a look at Falling Skies. Sleepy Hollow manage to survive for a second season, so maybe I'll start watching that too.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#4rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 6/2/2014 10:13:33 AM
I dont watch that much TV, but I might get Destiny this fall.
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4, GTA V
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series
#5CmoIsDaNam3Posted 6/2/2014 11:03:01 AM
Well, I really don't watch TV, at all.

But, even though CoD isn't a ScFi shooter, AW might change that.

So, I'll say CoD: AW.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#6Shooter613Posted 6/2/2014 11:46:39 AM
I like the health bar.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
http://i.imgur.com/FzElCjS.jpg
#71Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 4:36:40 PM
eig7hty posted...
Orphan Black is definitely worth checking out(nearing the end of season 2). Also highly recommend The Walking Dead, new season starts in October so plenty of time to catch up, pending the season 4 release on dvd/netflix.

I'll check out Orphan Black, I've liked other clone movies. Unfortunately, I'm all caught up the Walking Dead. : (
---
#81Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 4:40:51 PM
_Signal posted...
Most of the TV shows that I got into during C2's run have ended like Fringe, and Almost Human. I watched Defiance in the beginning, but I kind of fell away from it. Maybe I'll give Defiance another shot, and have a look at Falling Skies. Sleepy Hollow manage to survive for a second season, so maybe I'll start watching that too.

I couldn't get into Fringe. I like Defiance though. You should give it another shot.
---
#91Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 4:42:15 PM
Shooter613 posted...
I like the health bar.

What about Heath bars?
---
#101Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 4:44:32 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
I dont watch that much TV, but I might get Destiny this fall.

CMO said:
Well, I really don't watch TV, at all.

But, even though CoD isn't a ScFi shooter, AW might change that.

So, I'll say CoD: AW.

Maybe I should buy another game system. : /
---