Conduit 2 has cool features ...

#111Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 8:16:22 PM
1Pefrog posted...
eig7hty posted...
Orphan Black is definitely worth checking out(nearing the end of season 2). Also highly recommend The Walking Dead, new season starts in October so plenty of time to catch up, pending the season 4 release on dvd/netflix.

I'll check out Orphan Black, I've liked other clone movies. Unfortunately, I'm all caught up the Walking Dead. : (

I just watched the first episode of Orphan Black. I liked it! Although, it's a quite low on the science fiction so far.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#12eig7htyPosted 6/3/2014 4:28:25 PM
1Pefrog posted...
1Pefrog posted...
eig7hty posted...
Orphan Black is definitely worth checking out(nearing the end of season 2). Also highly recommend The Walking Dead, new season starts in October so plenty of time to catch up, pending the season 4 release on dvd/netflix.

I'll check out Orphan Black, I've liked other clone movies. Unfortunately, I'm all caught up the Walking Dead. : (

I just watched the first episode of Orphan Black. I liked it! Although, it's a quite low on the science fiction so far.

Thinks it's classified as sci-fi for the cloning, there's no lasers or telepathic powers and such, still a great show.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#13G3_RazorPosted 6/3/2014 4:44:16 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Well, I really don't watch TV, at all.

But, even though CoD isn't a ScFi shooter, AW might change that.

So, I'll say CoD: AW.
Yes Cmo, I really don't know where Infinity ward is planning to take this. I don't want it to become some sort of Sci-Fi game though. I think black ops 2 is a prime example of what a CoD gme should look like. Also, Maybe they're planning to make infinity ward Scri-fi, Sledgehammer game: Something, and treyarch: regualr games. Not sure yet.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#14VintageRonJohnPosted 6/3/2014 6:01:19 PM
I'm a season behind on all of the relevant TV because I buy it on blu ray instead of pirating. We don't have cable.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#15eig7htyPosted 6/3/2014 6:31:36 PM
G3_Razor posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Well, I really don't watch TV, at all.

But, even though CoD isn't a ScFi shooter, AW might change that.

So, I'll say CoD: AW.
Yes Cmo, I really don't know where Infinity ward is planning to take this. I don't want it to become some sort of Sci-Fi game though. I think black ops 2 is a prime example of what a CoD gme should look like. Also, Maybe they're planning to make infinity ward Scri-fi, Sledgehammer game: Something, and treyarch: regualr games. Not sure yet.

Sledgehammer is making AW, not IW. Just incase you weren't sure.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#16old_man_mossyPosted 6/4/2014 5:26:38 AM
I likes the crazy organic & sci fi weapons and some of the neater alternate fires

I've been watching falling skies too; it's my favorite show. Very excited for that strategy based tactical RPG coming to the wii u built around the Falling Skies franchise & featuring the shows characters!

I've been playing Deus Ex Human Revolution on the Wii U along with Mass Effect 3 & Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate (which I also play on the 3DS) Looking forward to starting Moon Chronicles on 3DS too, but may wait till I have the full game available (partial, chapter like releases stink, I want the full game or I'll wait till all chapters are out)
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.