Conduit 2 is a cool game

#11kastasticPosted 6/7/2014 8:00:37 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Both Falcon & Tevas are back trying to stir up activities with their own lil crapstorms . Take heart...bla, bla, bla, bla, bla.....

huh,
I never left missy :/
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
Wii U NNID.....JingleBellsC2
#12old_man_mossyPosted 6/8/2014 2:01:41 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Weather is jeckel & hyde, games are Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate & Deus Ex Human Revolution (both on Wii U)

Is that one good? never thought to check it out.

I really enjoy it, pretty solid with lots of ways to play. Stealth combat, open war fair or even ghosting without any fighting! Lots of NPC dialog w/missions too. Very good RPG elements as well letting you build a character with skills & abilities to meet your play style. It's sorta like a cyber punk Morrowind; not exactly as big though much to the creators disappointment.

That said you can play the game with commentary turned on, to see what they were thinking when they designed it & what they wanted to accomplish as well as where they had to make cuts. Very neat feature.

Jaye ordered it recently for under 15 bucks, if Im remembering correctly. Great price for an awesome game.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#13dacheatcodePosted 6/14/2014 2:44:03 PM
maybe soon Borderlands 2

dont do that
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#14CynralKynathelPosted 6/14/2014 3:04:14 PM
How about a joke?
What did Mr. Ford say when he got shot in the back by John Adams?
I knew I couldn't Trust you!
HA Ha ha heh heh...he... *sigh*
I'm gonna leave now.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#15LigersRulePosted 6/14/2014 8:14:53 PM
dacheatcode posted...
maybe soon Borderlands 2

dont do that

What's wrong with BL2? It's a really solid game for people who like FPSs and RPGs, as it heavily uses both mechanics.

Although it might be worth waiting for either Destiny or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Either way, both are more fun Multi than they are single player.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#16dacheatcodePosted 6/17/2014 12:25:49 PM
its just a mediocre game, the gunplay doesnt feel good, the ai isnt good, your guns somehow never feel satisfying enough (probably because it takes way to long to kill guys), the cover in the game is broken because enemies will shoot right through it most of the time and the raid bosses all suck because they all have attacks that hurt you no matter what you do, and you can't even dodge their regular attacks most of the time. Enemies are gifted with terrible hit detection and end up killing you when you're behind cover or dodging their attacks, and the loot system is broken and annoying.
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.