A few things I feel are important especially for those that made/make YT vids.

#1G3_RazorPosted 6/16/2014 12:21:50 PM
Yes, C2 is down. Been a great game, and it's really sad to think that we/re splitting up". Those who make Youtube video (P4G, Cmo, Drophy, JLP< Keet, etc.) should really focus on a new game. I know some people are going to Mario Kart 8, but maybe CoD (Cmo) or Halo. Also Titanfall seems a similar game, as well as the new CoD. Anyways I ALWAYS watched P4G and AQWaddict. Does anyone know where AQW went? Please answer. Also P4G please try and upload some gameplay of some video game. Also Cmo it'd be cool if you made a Bo2 vid sometime soon.

Anyways, on to a different matter, I really, really feel that all of us should stay on this board. It's been really fun playing with some of you, and talking to you guys. Idk but for me it seems kind've dumb to throw away this board just because the game is shut down. I hope people stay, even if it's just to check the boards once every few days, try and stay please and participate in subjects. Well if you bothered to read this whole thing, I hope you'll reply to as many things as possible I asked. xD
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#2Shooter613Posted 6/16/2014 1:22:09 PM
ok
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
http://i.imgur.com/FzElCjS.jpg
#3drophyghostPosted 6/16/2014 1:25:34 PM
Yeah, my channel was never "C2 only", but since itīs the only kind of videos that gave me a quick feedback, thatīs what I started uploading the most... And, also because thatīs the game I was playing the most haha

Anyways, Iīll keep uploading diferent stuff, donīt worry ^ ^
That includes a lot of conduit at the beggining (Iīve some footage from the last days...) and then other stuff ^ ^

I think everyone else will keep making videos too :)
Some are done with C2, some still have a lot of footage (Signal, for example ^ ^) so, yeah, donīt worry =)

Oh, and as for leaving the board... Iīm not going anywere just yet ^ ^
I keep coming here like 3 times per day... And, yeah, I hope that many will stay too ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#4old_man_mossyPosted 6/16/2014 2:47:37 PM(edited)
Interesting; Ive never really cared to get into YouTube vids of games. To me I just don't get it....watching someone yammer about games just seems silly to me; granted I'm old, lol. In the right context it may have mattered more ; if all games were a tight nit community full of friends like this one was for instance. Even then though Id rather be playing a game or watching a movie than watching someone else play a game! XD

Please tell me I'm not alone on that, lol!

Heck I haven't even watched many Kart TV stuff despite many friends putting up clips
and Nintendo makes that SO easy to do. I hear CoD does likewise and has done so for awhile. For those that appreciate making that kinda stuff I suppose it very cool to have it integrated like that ! I hope such featurette featuring features become more common place for those that appreciate what I clearly don't !

It also does have a purpose for the super involved gamer or community. TBH, I wanted to record games online for this title just so you could see my viewpoint; plus for Clan Wars and battle ladder... Well Chain made mini maps trying to rehearse for Samu5. It's got an appeal to logical folks too...I've never saw a draw to montages though or even understood them; even from the teaching aspect, I like to figure stuff out on my own. To this day I subscribe to no gaming channels; from the player vantage point I've always found them either not worthwhile or full of spoilers, glitches, etc .

Me...well unless it's a making of documentary by the developers I just have very little interest in it. I can't get into the "watch me play" vids or montage vids or whatever...not that LEGIONS of folks don't ...but I've always put them in the same catagory as Facebook "what I'm eating " pictures or wildly popular reality TV shows I don't get & really don't want to !

I have seen some TV series , YouTube fanspots worth watching but gaming has yet to do anything for me as far a generic player generated content goes. Launch hype clips sure...but otherwise, nah....

That not directed against anyone here, btw ... As it is a cultural phenomenon that's huge now & very popular. just another reason I'm old. & obsolete I guess, lol .

Oh & Im ALWAYS ON THIS BOARD. Check it daily. I don't think I'm unique in that aspect either.

See ya around!

to reiterate just to be clear...while I just don't get it , for those that do Ihope you keep enjoying it & participating ... Lol, I don't get a lot of popular stuff so don't let my "meh " sour you. (Just never expect to cross paths with me on such endeavors... To somewhat quote the old 7 up ad of long ago...I've never got it & never will (: )
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#5xXAISPXxPosted 6/16/2014 3:34:04 PM
I'm recording Halo.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#6xXAISPXxPosted 6/16/2014 3:34:48 PM
You didn't mention me ._.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#7PancakeLolPosted 6/16/2014 4:11:46 PM
G3_Razor posted...
Does anyone know where AQW went? Please answer.

His capture card or whatever he used broke.

If you payed attention you would know that he's probably busy with college.
#8CmoIsDaNam3Posted 6/16/2014 5:22:14 PM
PancakeLol posted...
G3_Razor posted...
Does anyone know where AQW went? Please answer.

His capture card or whatever he used broke.

If you payed attention you would know that he's probably busy with college.

Yup, although he did livestream a few times.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#9B05S_P4GPosted 6/16/2014 5:41:00 PM
I'll be uploading other games. I'm just lazy is all.
---
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | EMERGENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH2kIFwdjI
#10PancakeLolPosted 6/16/2014 5:52:24 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
I'll be uploading other games. I'm just lazy is all.

You should upload underrated games and keep out the overplayed and glorified ones. I mean you already started with C2, am I right?