A few things I feel are important especially for those that made/make YT vids.

#21_SignalPosted 6/17/2014 2:35:38 PM
I tend to defend everyone a lot.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#22kastasticPosted 6/17/2014 3:04:33 PM
_Signal posted...

^True....You are kinda the peacekeeper around here.
Maybe you should fall into my traps/trolls/posts by responding like a butt hurt child also.
^Or are you smarter than they.....

@Mossy...sorry but your post needed proper attention...yes it was that lame :/
^So now you lash at Signal....more lame :/
Obviously you seem to think that you are the only one entitled to an opinion, and can't handle someone disagreeing with you....OMG

Your post are so bla, bla, bla......I hope you type fast, otherwise you sure do waste a lot of time, 'cause I doubt anyone can make it to the end of one of your posts without skipping there. ;)
Welcome to my block list again...LMAO nOOb :)
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
Wii U NNID.....JingleBellsC2
#23Spontaneous1Posted 6/17/2014 3:05:53 PM
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...

Maybe you should fall into my traps/trolls/posts by responding like a butt hurt child also.

Obviously you seem to think that you are the only one entitled to an opinion, and can't handle someone disagreeing with you....OMG

Your post are so bla, bla, bla......I hope you type fast, otherwise you sure do waste a lot of time, 'cause I doubt anyone can make it to the end of one of your posts without skipping there. ;)

Agreed....................
#24LigersRulePosted 6/17/2014 3:12:07 PM
Spontaneous1 posted...

I don't know who you are, but did you really just quote Tevas just to add fuel to the fire? If Mossy went out of his way to block Tevas, that maybe you shouldn't quote the entire message just to put in one, needless word?

Seriously, respect your fellow posters guys. Don't just antagonize people to piss them off.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#25CmoIsDaNam3Posted 6/17/2014 3:23:37 PM
Annnnnyway...

I'm also lazy on the uploads, plus, but editing is work, making it fun is a bit of a challenge, but I do want to be more active honestly, so yeah...

Will upload some stuff though, soon, real soon.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#26Shooter613Posted 6/17/2014 3:51:44 PM
LigersRule posted...
I don't know who you are, but did you really just quote Tevas just to add fuel to the fire?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/68166690
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
http://i.imgur.com/FzElCjS.jpg
#27LigersRulePosted 6/17/2014 6:10:38 PM
Shooter613 posted...
LigersRule posted...
I don't know who you are, but did you really just quote Tevas just to add fuel to the fire?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/68166690

Ah-ha! You've activated my trap card!
Debunker5 = Shooter613 confirmed!
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#28CynralKynathelPosted 6/17/2014 6:14:20 PM
Spontaneous1 posted...
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...

Disagreed......................................

I want to stay neutral, Tevas, but you sure are acting like an a-hole to Mossy. I mean all he did was state his opinion. I don't even understand the point of it either, it's an odd way to get pleasure if that's what you're going for. I guess to each his own though.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#29Shooter613Posted 6/17/2014 7:33:12 PM
LigersRule posted...
Ah-ha! You've activated my trap card!
Debunker5 = Shooter613 confirmed!

gg
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
http://i.imgur.com/FzElCjS.jpg
#30_SignalPosted 6/17/2014 7:39:54 PM
This is an interesting and unusual thread.

However, before I get going on topic at hand, first an update on the Wiimmfi servers. The Wiimmfi guys have managed to recreate the Gamestats server and get Mario Strikers running. They're asking for network dumps for C2, so anyone having the ability to do that please check it out.

As far as Youtube is concerned, I like watching matches that I've played in from other players' perspectives, and not just because I'm a narcissist (but I'm indeed sure that is part of it). I'm happy to go into those reasons somewhere else, but I don't want to write a wall here.

I'm not interested in watching most of the content on Youtube, whether it be videos of other families celebrating Thanksgiving, or opening presents at Christmas, or frolicking in the waves at Destin on vacation. Remember the primary purpose of posting these videos is sharing them with the event's participants. In fact, it's downright creepy to think that a total stranger would want to watch my vacation videos. Most gameplay videos are no different. Unless something of particular general interest happens in a video, I typically share it only with the participants. That's why the bulk of my over 700 YT uploads (all C2 gameplay) are unlisted, and will remain that way.

All that said, just because C2's multiplayer is over doesn't mean that I've lost interest or love of the game. I still have over 300 C2 matches to upload, and plan to continue sharing them with those interested in seeing them. Maybe a few will be of general interest. I'm working on a "Goodbye to C2" music video (I won't call it a montage) and after that who knows.

No other game has impacted my life or fascinated me like this one. Maybe I'll record gameplay from another game sometime, but I really don't know. Right now, I don't enjoy any other game enough for me to justify the effort.

Please remember, most people who upload to Youtube do it for themselves, and not to satisfy what other people want to see. We have network television for that. Sure, I like getting views and reading comments. But any effort that I put into Youtube is really just for my own satisfaction and pleasure.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261