A few things I feel are important especially for those that made/make YT vids.

#31CynralKynathelPosted 6/17/2014 7:55:57 PM
Shooter613 posted...
LigersRule posted...
Ah-ha! You've activated my trap card!
Debunker5 = Shooter613 confirmed!

gg

-Debunker5 has 8 letters and 8+5=13
-Shooter613 has 7 letters and o is commonly mistaken for 0
-0x3=0 and 7+6x1=13
-Liger has 5 letters in it and a Liger is a nonreal animal, thus 5 is a nonreal number. So, 5 must be subtracted from way equation
-3+0=2+1
-3=3
-however we had 2 answers of 13 so 2 must be added to each side
-now 5=5
-but 5 is a nonreal number, which means the answer is nonreal
-so we must subtract 5 but multiply x to one side as it represents the variability of the universe. Now 0=0x but the only way to balance this is by dividing zero so we can get the x to one side
-0/0 is impossible so by that logic Debunker5 and Shooter613 are impossible
-Liger + Debunker + Shooter = 3
-Half Life 3 confirmed
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#32old_man_mossyPosted 6/17/2014 8:00:47 PM
Spontaneous1 posted...
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...
I tend to defend everyone a lot.

^True....You are kinda the peacekeeper around here.
Maybe you should fall into my traps/trolls/posts by responding like a butt hurt child also.
^Or are you smarter than they.....

@Mossy...sorry but your post needed proper attention...yes it was that lame :/
^So now you lash at Signal....more lame :/
Obviously you seem to think that you are the only one entitled to an opinion, and can't handle someone disagreeing with you....OMG

Your post are so bla, bla, bla......I hope you type fast, otherwise you sure do waste a lot of time, 'cause I doubt anyone can make it to the end of one of your posts without skipping there. ;)
Welcome to my block list again...LMAO nOOb :)

Agreed....................

Well, Tevas Alt ....you too are now meeting the block button; thanks Samu5 for finding it. However I am happy to an extent to read this latest attack to clear something up.

In NO way did I lash out at Signal. I'm not sure how one could even get that impression from what I wrote. I simply said that this time around, don't expect me to unblock you when you appeal again to Signals softer side and again ask to be unblocked... Like you did last time. It won't work twice.

As far as to why Signal defends Tevas; I think she's not as sure of who he is as some of the rest of us. I'm not really sure. She does defend a fair share of us though.

I'm not mad, suspicious, or upset with her in the least. I figured that needed said and the Tevas Manipulation Spin taken off... So in this case Tevas; thank you for talking to yourself.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#33kastasticPosted 6/17/2014 10:10:46 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Spontaneous1 posted...
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...

^True....You are kinda the peacekeeper around here.
Maybe you should fall into my traps/trolls/posts by responding like a butt hurt child also.
^Or are you smarter than they.....

Obviously you seem to think that you are the only one entitled to an opinion, and can't handle someone disagreeing with you....OMG

Your post are so bla, bla, bla......I hope you type fast, otherwise you sure do waste a lot of time, 'cause I doubt anyone can make it to the end of one of your posts without skipping there. ;)

Well, Tevas Alt ....you too are now meeting the block button; thanks Samu5 for finding it. However I am happy to an extent to read this latest attack to clear something up.

In NO way did I lash out at Signal. I'm not sure how one could even get that impression from what I wrote. I simply said that this time around, don't expect me to unblock you when you appeal again to Signals softer side and again ask to be unblocked... Like you did last time. It won't work twice.

As far as to why Signal defends Tevas; I think she's not as sure of who he is as some of the rest of us. I'm not really sure. She does defend a fair share of us though.

I'm not mad, suspicious, or upset with her in the least. I figured that needed said and the Tevas Manipulation Spin taken off... So in this case Tevas; thank you for talking to yourself.

My intention was to get you to reply and therefore I win...+1
I know you never lashed at signal....you just blab a lot of garbage and make post that we could all do without. nOOb ;)

Wait who am I talking to? Mossy will obviously never see this (or will he).
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
Wii U NNID.....JingleBellsC2
#34whitekastlePosted 6/17/2014 10:21:18 PM
kastastic posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Spontaneous1 posted...
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...

thank you for talking to yourself.

My intention was to get you to reply and therefore I win...+1
I know you never lashed at signal....you just blab a lot of garbage and make post that we could all do without. nOOb ;)

Wait who am I talking to? Mossy will obviously never see this (or will he).

^I see what you did there ;)
#35xXAISPXxPosted 6/18/2014 9:40:08 AM
Debunker5 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Debunker5, you mean?

Doesn't ring a bell.

Does it beat on a drum?
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#36Debunker5Posted 6/18/2014 9:52:14 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Does it beat on a drum?

Depends on the drum.
#37CmoIsDaNam3Posted 6/18/2014 9:53:59 AM
Lulz, why are we talking to this troll again?

(Kas I'm referring to btw)
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#38xXAISPXxPosted 6/18/2014 9:55:36 AM
A talking drum?
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#39Solid_ShenPosted 6/18/2014 12:29:43 PM
Gee, this board sure is doing well nowadays.
---
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!
#40PancakeLolPosted 6/18/2014 12:44:40 PM
Half life 3?! ^~^ But of course!

The best thing to do is upload only when you feel the juices flowing. Otherwise all you're doing is uploading just to be "active", whatever that means. In result your videos will be mediocre.
---
http://youtu.be/rNwjbRh5j4g