A question about split-screen

#1VintageRonJohnPosted 6/21/2014 7:54:31 PM
Does anyone here play split-screen regularly? Will my rank show up in a split-screen game or did I waste my time getting to 60?

I don't have anyone to join me. The last time I played split-screen with any regularity was my freshman year of college. Four-player GoldenEye Wii was good times. I did get a couple 1v1 and Invasion matches of Conduit 2 going as well.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#2PancakeLolPosted 6/21/2014 8:47:32 PM
Offline multiplayer is your moms Fine China when you have friends over, broken, ugly, and useless.
Online multiplayer is way better, no friends to ruin you experience. The weapons are tailored for offline specifically because the wii is prone to frost bites. Beeeeeep, not fun dude.

Btw , I don't think your rank appears in splitscreen.
---
http://youtu.be/rNwjbRh5j4g
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/22/2014 2:14:30 PM
Split screen vs never seemed to work out to well for me, I've always just stuck with invasion.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4SushiSuplexPosted 6/28/2014 3:25:32 AM
Conduit 2 competitive split screen is a strange breed. Constant freezes, invulnerability glitches, and the announcer shouting "rampage" when its not suppose to. Loadout perks never did what they were suppose to either.
---
I won't let anymore Lumas suffer!
#5DerppopotamusPosted 6/28/2014 8:25:54 AM
You seem to split your health amongst the players. I'm guessing that was an attempt to balance Invasion for multiplayer?
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#6CynralKynathelPosted 6/28/2014 2:32:16 PM
PancakeLol posted...
Offline multiplayer is your moms Fine China when you have friends over, broken, ugly, and useless.
Online multiplayer is way better, no friends to ruin you experience. The weapons are tailored for offline specifically because the wii is prone to frost bites. Beeeeeep, not fun dude.

Btw , I don't think your rank appears in splitscreen.

It's still fun. You could always make nukes with the aegis device and 20 grenades, then have everyone fire them off in a death arena.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.