What the heck is an arena shooter anyway?

#101hc-valkiriaPosted 7/15/2014 9:47:12 PMmessage detail
101st post
#102CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2014 10:00:53 PMmessage detail
LigersRule posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
If you're (In general) gonna troll him even when he puts up a legitimate argument and act like an ass then you're no better than him.
Its better to just ingnore him, its what I do anyways.
His posts are amusing.
I do appreciate Lig and Punch's co-operation . Cyn seems to throw everything he says out the window just because it's Falcon. Sure he trolls like all of us, but lately he's made a good point in regards to this post.

And I agree about the bad case of TPRTV. Sue me.

This whole analysis fascinates me, because AFAIK, you've been on this board for like 2-3 weeks tops, when most of us have years of experience dealing with each other. So I guess I'm a little confused on the basis of this.

Or am I just really oblivious, and you're someone I've known for quite a while? Are you Johnny? Are you TconSlayer?

Curious about this as well.

TPRTV hasn't posted in months has he?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#103PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 10:06:15 PMmessage detail
LigersRule posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
If you're (In general) gonna troll him even when he puts up a legitimate argument and act like an ass then you're no better than him.
His posts are amusing.
I do appreciate Lig and Punch's co-operation . Cyn seems to throw everything he says out the window just because it's Falcon. Sure he trolls like all of us, but lately he's made a good point in regards to this post.

This whole analysis fascinates me, because AFAIK, you've been on this board for like 2-3 weeks tops, when most of us have years of experience dealing with each other. So I guess I'm a little confused on the basis of this.

Or am I just really oblivious, and you're someone I've known for quite a while? Are you Johnny? Are you TconSlayer?

If you read it clearly you would see that everything I said was observation from this topic.
And if you've got the humor needed to understand falcon his posts are quiet amusing. Yes, i'm Johnny.

Cyn, I understand where you're coming from and if I was an ass i'm sorry. But from what i've seen, your responses are starting to sound just like TPRTV's. Not a good thing.
#104CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2014 10:16:44 PMmessage detail
PancakeThe2nd posted...

Cyn, I understand where you're coming from and if I was an ass i'm sorry.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/55/55d48b3eee9548491e8c44447f3f6c4edc0cb1a0fdccef9e10a0eff20e104c7a.jpg

You think this is a game?

Oh, wait...

It is a game.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#105CynralKynathelPosted 7/15/2014 10:24:18 PMmessage detail
PancakeThe2nd posted...
LigersRule posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
His posts are amusing.

If you read it clearly you would see that everything I said was observation from this topic.
And if you've got the humor needed to understand falcon his posts are quiet amusing. Yes, i'm Johnny.

Cyn, I understand where you're coming from and if I was an ass i'm sorry. But from what i've seen, your responses are starting to sound just like TPRTV's. Not a good thing.

It's all good. I'm actually wondering in what way my posts are like TPRTV. Is it the fact that I'm making baseless assumptions? Because tbh they don't seem all that baseless to me. Or is that I'm responding childishly? If I can't see the problem, I think I have a problem...
:|
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#106PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 10:33:53 PMmessage detail
CynralKynathel posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
LigersRule posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
His posts are amusing.

It's all good. I'm actually wondering in what way my posts are like TPRTV. Is it the fact that I'm making baseless assumptions? Because tbh they don't seem all that baseless to me. Or is that I'm responding childishly? If I can't see the problem, I think I have a problem...
:|

They seemed childish is all. And I couldn't take anymore of those especially after The phallus rifle, as Falcon calls him.
#107PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 10:42:15 PMmessage detail
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/55/55d48b3eee9548491e8c44447f3f6c4edc0cb1a0fdccef9e10a0eff20e104c7a.jpg

Oh, wait...

It is a game.

"...It's all part of the plan..."
#108CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2014 11:04:29 PMmessage detail
PancakeThe2nd posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...

Oh, wait...

It is a game.

"...It's all part of the plan..."

Plancake
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#109LigersRulePosted 7/15/2014 11:39:03 PMmessage detail
PancakeThe2nd posted...
Yes, i'm Johnny.

...Wut.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#110drophyghostPosted 7/15/2014 11:45:19 PMmessage detail
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Curious about this as well.

TPRTV hasn't posted in months has he?

He was here yesterday, actually; http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/ThePhaseRifleTV/boards

And he posted a lot a few days ago, too...
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P