What the heck is an arena shooter anyway?

#131_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 6:30:50 PM
Good to know that you've got your interweb intelligence meter properly calibrated.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#132CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/17/2014 7:43:45 PM
LigersRule posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
You and Cmofo are practically tied as the most smug, ignorant bastards on here

CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Literally, the only thing I don't have going for me, making me more dismissable, is... My in game performance.

You're not exactly helping your case...

Well, You've cropped out the entire scope.
I wasn't speaking in general.

Would you describe me as smug?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#133CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/17/2014 8:33:58 PM
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
I only degrade Chain and Cmo because they're dumb. You wouldn't see me do the same to Jaye or Shen or anyone else intelligent.

You know... I wasn't aware that anybody had ever complained that CMO was stupid.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#134LigersRulePosted 7/17/2014 10:33:39 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Well, You've cropped out the entire scope.
I wasn't speaking in general.

Would you describe me as smug?

Yeah, I would say so. Of course, I'm fairly smug myself, so take of that what you will.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#135CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/17/2014 11:44:04 PM
Oh well.

Since I'm considered smug now, I might as well not hold back.

I consider myself to be of the Top 3 Spas users, I was always underrepresented here on the forums because of my controversial views. From day 1 here, I've been at odds with the established view ( BAP ), from pre-launch, And especially once I started promoting stealth as OP. To say anything against how the game works opens you up to criticism of how "You just saying that because you lose".

Time and Time again.
Oh, I'm trying to promote Lockon, and prevent a rift in the community and stop the classification of lock on users as "second class citizens"? Must be because I suck right?

Oh, don't like Explosive Focus? Its always, ALWAYS easier to attack my skill than to face me in a debate. Because facing me in a debate is Stupid, Because I ROCK!

Eventually the community started to move on, and forget my reputation as a guy with no skill who only complained, And momentum was finally moving in a direction where I was beginning to be recognized for my spas prowess. But then... Brennan and Mike happened.
Whatever, I don't have to be recognized in the community to know that I'm really the best.

I also consider myself THE best, most experienced , and especially the most versatile HVS user.
For Years, nobody came close. The one time I came close to getting a ROT, 14 of my kills would have been from the HVS.

Speaking of ROTs?
So, pretty much... My connection is so good, it is almost divine.
My expertise in IT has allowed me to manufacture a connection with absolutely zero barriers.
Calls with my ISP, until I get optimized routing for the best ping.
Calls with Cisco to optimize my routers.
Resolving any issue with my equipment whenever it arises.
And resetting all my equipment before participating in any major match.

I really do everything I can to make sure the matches I'm in are playable, but the reality is, the game doesn't reward good connection, This game rewards garbage.
I demonstrated this by throttling the connection via my router, to simulate poor internet, and I was able to get a ROT within my first Half hour, using the temporary account, MOKE.

But even with this handicap of having such a GLORIOUS connection, I still did very well for myself. I didn't get involved too competativly, but where I have, I've done well. The battle ladder? Pff, I'm the champion. Brennan quit before after he won me, and then declined all my later offers for a 1V1.
The one event I joined was CMO's sniping tourny, I won my bracket, and without even touching the PR. And I did pretty dang good in clan wars myself, All while people were trying to discredit my opinion on weapon balance in clan wars by proclaiming I've never played.

But thats not all!
I'm not done yet.

You know, for somebody who's terrible at being coherent, I sure got a heck a lot of my ideas into patches, and lots of other peoples too.
That last major patch? Half of it was ripped straight out of my thread.

So, yeah. some people think they're pretty hot stuff. Think they're pretty influential and on the forefront of whats going on here. But, I'm the real puppet master here. Community Opinion pretty much in the palm of my hand. Swaying people, influencing them at my whim. Don't like the rules of the tourny you're clan is playing in, even though I have nothing to do with it? Yeah, I'll just poke in, say something, and suddenly the rules are whatever I want. Now Ive set precedence.

So there you go, Now you all know I'm like... Super ultimate spas user, HVS Extraordinaire, And Underlord to the Community. Sorry I kept it a secret for so long.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#136FALCON_ONLINEPosted 7/18/2014 4:14:57 AM
>Lock-on is a scrub crutch.

>Pope Feline XII sucks, but not quite on your level.

>Symph is and always will be the HVS god, not you.

>Your "influence" died out after 2011 or so. Pretty sure there were much better topics of conversation as time went on.

>I am the real C2 board Messiah. You tend to forget that this place really lacks activity in my absence. When I took breaks from posting, how many 130 page topics did you see? Not many, with the possible exception of UAU clan battles no one could organize.

>I am THE god, THE Captain Falcon, THE Most Glorious Greater Avian, and all you randoms immediately start touching yourself when you see that exalted name above a post. Bow down, b****es.
#137xXAISPXxPosted 7/18/2014 6:02:29 AM
Just remember, Chain.

You still continued to spam me with flash grenades even after I took out Explosive Focus.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#138CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/18/2014 8:13:47 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Just remember, Chain.

You still continued to spam me with flash grenades even after I took out Explosive Focus.

I can't find it.

Did I record that one? I can barely remember.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#139Player991817Posted 7/18/2014 8:27:07 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
GLORIOUS

Cocainius, is that you?
---
C2 Rankings! {} http://imgur.com/a/05i5n
C3 Confirmed! | http://imgur.com/a/EfBpL
#140LigersRulePosted 7/18/2014 8:36:56 AM
Player991817 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...