What the heck is an arena shooter anyway?

#91PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 6:35:02 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
I'm not butthurt. Once again, you have a bad case of TPRTVD. You can't read emotion on the internet.

If anything, I'm drained of emotion. People spout bulls*** and then the rest of the terrible posters on this board show up to voice their equally useless opinion. It's really not a surprise that the most casual players here were also some of the most mediocre. Hell, god damn Cmofo could get a RoT, but ChainedInABasementKid goes beyond even that level of awful and starts telling people they got theirs illegitimately.

There is no debate here. You're the f***ing refuse of humanity, and you keep feeling the unnecesary need to prove that.

Oh.
Now I get it.
You have a superiority complex.

Idk if youre just trolling or trolling. Falcon isnt dangerous, I dont see why you keep bugging him.
#92CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2014 6:42:32 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
I'm not butthurt. Once again, you have a bad case of TPRTVD. You can't read emotion on the internet.

If anything, I'm drained of emotion. People spout bulls*** and then the rest of the terrible posters on this board show up to voice their equally useless opinion. It's really not a surprise that the most casual players here were also some of the most mediocre. Hell, god damn Cmofo could get a RoT, but ChainedInABasementKid goes beyond even that level of awful and starts telling people they got theirs illegitimately.

There is no debate here. You're the f***ing refuse of humanity, and you keep feeling the unnecesary need to prove that.

Oh.
Now I get it.

Idk if youre just trolling or trolling. Falcon isnt dangerous, I dont see why you keep bugging him.

If falcon's trolling is harmless, than isn't trolling falcon also harmless?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#93FALCON_ONLINEPosted 7/15/2014 6:46:47 PM
There's some deep philosophical s*** going on in here. Make sure you don't stress yourself out with it.
#94PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 7:07:02 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...

Oh.
Now I get it.

If you're (In general) gonna troll him even when he puts up a legitimate argument and act like an ass then you're no better than him.
Its better to just ingnore him, its what I do anyways.
His posts are amusing.
I do appreciate Lig and Punch's co-operation . Cyn seems to throw everything he says out the window just because it's Falcon. Sure he trolls like all of us, but lately he's made a good point in regards to this post.

And I agree about the bad case of TPRTV. Sue me.
#95CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2014 7:41:02 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...

Oh.
Now I get it.

If you're (In general) gonna troll him even when he puts up a legitimate argument and act like an ass then you're no better than him.
His posts are amusing.
I do appreciate Lig and Punch's co-operation . Cyn seems to throw everything he says out the window just because it's Falcon. Sure he trolls like all of us, but lately he's made a good point in regards to this post.

He's not putting up a legitimate argument, I shouldn't even have to point that out.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#96PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 7:44:15 PM
falcon2legit posted...
Don't think so. If soup guy had to make steak, it would probably give you salmonella. He is limited and sucks without his chosen specialty.

And when people do well with one gun exclusively, it's practically never a difficult gun to use. How many glorified scrubs used the PR almost exclusively? A lot. The SR? None, really. I remember Chronic using it, but he was a good overall player, too.

This also applies to fighting games. Your yomi (reading) will always be sub-par if you haven't used all the characters enough to know what they're capable of, though you may have your own main(s).

Looks legit to me
#97CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2014 8:17:17 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
falcon2legit posted...
Don't think so. If soup guy had to make steak, it would probably give you salmonella. He is limited and sucks without his chosen specialty.

And when people do well with one gun exclusively, it's practically never a difficult gun to use. How many glorified scrubs used the PR almost exclusively? A lot. The SR? None, really. I remember Chronic using it, but he was a good overall player, too.

This also applies to fighting games. Your yomi (reading) will always be sub-par if you haven't used all the characters enough to know what they're capable of, though you may have your own main(s).

Looks legit to me

I do believe I responded to that.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#98CynralKynathelPosted 7/15/2014 8:32:19 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...

Oh.
Now I get it.

His posts are amusing.

I'm not throwing everything he says out the window, because if you took a look at the posts you'd see that I've responded to him with plenty of counter-arguments (even if they aren't that good). Also, I wasn't trolling with the superiority complex. It seems like he really does have one (or something of the sort, maybe he's just really arrogant, idk) because he's acting like he is better than everyone else on the board. Ahem, "You're the f***ing refuse of humanity, and you keep feeling the unnecesary need to prove that." His statement there and a lot of his other posts prove it all.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#99LigersRulePosted 7/15/2014 8:38:59 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
His posts are amusing.

This whole analysis fascinates me, because AFAIK, you've been on this board for like 2-3 weeks tops, when most of us have years of experience dealing with each other. So I guess I'm a little confused on the basis of this.

Or am I just really oblivious, and you're someone I've known for quite a while? Are you Johnny? Are you TconSlayer?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#100LigersRulePosted 7/15/2014 8:39:49 PM
Also: Hundredth post.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*