Are the servers still up on Wii U?

#21LigersRulePosted 6/29/2014 8:37:58 PMmessage detail
CynralKynathel posted...
I thought the WiiU was printing money for Nintendo as per usual...
Didn't the sales increase by, like, 200% after release of Mario Kart 8? And when the new smash bros comes out, won't it increase by, like, 200% again?

...You're kidding, right? The Wii U's sales to date are comparable to the Dreamcasts. Mario Kart was a bump. A nice bump. But they've still lost ridiculous amounts of money on the console.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#22Player991817Posted 6/29/2014 8:41:22 PMmessage detail
CynralKynathel posted...
Edit: please don't look up salty sailor on urban dictionary.

Too late for that.
---
C2 Rankings! {} http://imgur.com/a/05i5n
C3 Confirmed! | http://imgur.com/a/EfBpL
#23CynralKynathelPosted 6/29/2014 9:06:45 PMmessage detail
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Didn't the sales increase by, like, 200% after release of Mario Kart 8? And when the new smash bros comes out, won't it increase by, like, 200% again?

...You're kidding, right? The Wii U's sales to date are comparable to the Dreamcasts. Mario Kart was a bump. A nice bump. But they've still lost ridiculous amounts of money on the console.

Nope, just uneducated I guess.
Heh
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#24PancakeLolPosted 6/29/2014 9:53:45 PMmessage detail
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

They make stupid decisions.
"Heres an offline wii!!!, You can play all wii games offline!" It only has offline capabilities! Buy now!

Me: (._. )
---
http://youtu.be/rNwjbRh5j4g
#25CynralKynathelPosted 6/30/2014 9:19:29 AMmessage detail
PancakeLol posted...
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

"Heres an offline wii!!!, You can play all wii games offline!" It only has offline capabilities! Buy now!

Nintendo has been more about offline multiplayer games and single player games with great stories rather than online play. That's kind of what makes them what they are, and that makes their consoles great party consoles. From what I've seen, people I party with tend to play Nintendo games over others.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#26PancakeLolPosted 6/30/2014 10:19:57 AMmessage detail
CynralKynathel posted...
PancakeLol posted...
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Nintendo has been more about offline multiplayer games and single player games with great stories rather than online play. That's kind of what makes them what they are, and that makes their consoles great party consoles. From what I've seen, people I party with tend to play Nintendo games over others.

In case you didnt get it... THE WII IS ALREADY OFFLINE WHATS THE POINT...sorry
---
http://youtu.be/rNwjbRh5j4g
#27CynralKynathelPosted 6/30/2014 3:13:54 PMmessage detail
PancakeLol posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
PancakeLol posted...
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

In case you didnt get it... THE WII IS ALREADY OFFLINE WHATS THE POINT...sorry

I was just saying that not having online capabilities on Nintendo games isn't something to get mad or (._. ) about because they rarely even make online games. In fact, most of them aren't that good anyway.
---
#28DerppopotamusPosted 7/10/2014 6:31:52 PMmessage detail
Yes.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#29xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2014 8:00:00 AMmessage detail
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
_Signal posted...
Yeah, Lig is right.

I've just been making stuff up to mislead everyone. The patch I downloaded was actually so large that I had to buy three 256 GB SD cards just to load it onto my Wii. And installing it was about 100 times more complex than transferring my game data from my Wii to my WiiU.

I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

I thought the same, haha.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#30xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2014 8:03:32 AMmessage detail
CynralKynathel posted...
_Signal posted...
Maybe it's just the wrong side of the CD.

*flips CD over

Signal, you are being quite the salty sailor nowadays.

Edit: please don't look up salty sailor on urban dictionary.
What I mean by this is she's acting super salty, in case clarification was needed.

Cynric...what the hell is wrong with you?
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"