Are the servers still up on Wii U?

#31PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 7:41:19 PM
Again, Cyn, I dont know if you're trolling but you don't seem to get the point. The Wii is already able to play offline games, the servers are down, whats the point of selling a Wii that doesn't have online capabilities? Big whoop, everyone and their grandma has a Wii already.

That's like selling me a PC that doesn't have internet capabilities. My PC is already able to do things without the use of internet. What the frick.
#32xXAISPXxPosted 7/18/2014 7:07:54 AM
Cynric doesn't troll, in my eyes. It's just for some reason he decided to be a little perverted...
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#33LigersRulePosted 7/18/2014 8:35:45 AM
PancakeLol posted...
In case you didnt get it... THE WII IS ALREADY OFFLINE WHATS THE POINT...sorry

Uhm... The point was the cost. The Wii without online capabilities is considerably cheaper to both manufacture and, I imagine, to purchase. And now the only advantage to one with online is Netflix, YouTube, etc., and the Wii Shop.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#34old_man_mossyPosted 7/18/2014 8:42:14 AM
LigersRule posted...
PancakeLol posted...
In case you didnt get it... THE WII IS ALREADY OFFLINE WHATS THE POINT...sorry

Uhm... The point was the cost. The Wii without online capabilities is considerably cheaper to both manufacture and, I imagine, to purchase. And now the only advantage to one with online is Netflix, YouTube, etc., and the Wii Shop.

Not that I would care, as I don't enjoy Call of Duty much, but some of the people I keep company with on miiverse have suggested that CoD MW3 for the wii still has online functionality?

Not sure, as I don't play...but if so, good for them.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#35LigersRulePosted 7/18/2014 8:45:51 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Not that I would care, as I don't enjoy Call of Duty much, but some of the people I keep company with on miiverse have suggested that CoD MW3 for the wii still has online functionality?

Not sure, as I don't play...but if so, good for them.

Beats me, but iirc Activision DID have their own servers for Wii games, so that wouldn't surprise me.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#36FALCON_ONLINEPosted 7/18/2014 8:55:21 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Cynric doesn't troll, in my eyes. It's just for some reason he decided to be a little perverted...

ITT: Sexuality is "perverted".

Get off his jock. That's the first humorous post Cyn has ever made, and you need to encourage him if anything.
#37CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/18/2014 9:29:40 AM
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

ITT: Sexuality is "perverted".

Get off his jock. That's the first humorous post Cyn has ever made, and you need to encourage him if anything.

Says the pervert himself.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#38FALCON_ONLINEPosted 7/18/2014 9:56:25 AM
orly? Tell me what makes me "perverted".
#39CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/18/2014 10:01:50 AM
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
orly? Tell me what makes me "perverted".

I sure the fact of what you said makes its pretty obvious honestly.

But, if you're really that ignorant, think about it, why would you say that what Cynric said was not when it was just plainly perverted?
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#40FALCON_ONLINEPosted 7/18/2014 10:42:58 AM
I don't see HJs going beyond the bounds of normality. Someone just has their b****y morality panties all twisted up.