Conduit 2 Jokes

#21CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 5:55:01 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Mr Ford walks into a bar, the bartender asks "why the long face?" and Ford says "MY FAMILY DIED IN WASHINGTON!!!"

Bartender: *laughs*

:(
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#22DerppopotamusPosted 7/11/2014 8:05:20 PM
How it feels to post on this website: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/577/714/f48.gif
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#23drophyghostPosted 7/11/2014 11:34:08 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Well there's your problem, everyone left because of the ghosts.

Uh? I didnīt made anyone leave! :c
Or did I? o.o
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#24PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/12/2014 6:32:43 PM
What was the Jade warriors reaction when he saw Li for the first time?

He was green with envy.

:/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#25CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 1:44:35 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
What was the Jade warriors reaction when he saw Li for the first time?

He was green with envy.

:/

I knew I couldn't trust you to make good jokes

I can't trust myself either..
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#26CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 1:45:09 AM
drophyghost posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Well there's your problem, everyone left because of the ghosts.

Uh? I didnīt made anyone leave! :c
Or did I? o.o

Eek!
It's the ghost!
---
#27hc-valkiriaPosted 7/15/2014 9:27:44 PM
here's my c2 joke: ur face
#28PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 11:02:09 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
#29CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 1:43:02 AM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

:(
---
#30Green_BeretsPosted 7/17/2014 8:52:37 PM
So Mr. Ford and Adams are sitting at a bar. Mr. Ford is arguing with Adams about how stupid the AEGIS device is compared to the Widowmaker.
"Well, Mr. Ford, you don't understand. The Widowmaker may be able to operate manually or by itself, but it has to be set up where people can shoot it. The AEGIS however is with you and can provide protection to you and add additional cover."
Mr. Ford rolls his eyes, slamming his drink down. "Lets go to the range. I tire of your stupidity."
They head to the range and each grabs a weapon. They decide the only way to see which is better is to kill the other. Adams has a lesser advantage, but is confident to win. They each prep their weapons and hides behind cover. The Widowmaker starts firing and Adams starts blocking the rounds with the shield. After about thirty minutes of constant Fire, Adam wonders how Ford hasn't stopped using it yet. He goes over with the shield still active and sees the computer on the ground, but Mr. Ford isn't. Suddenly the Widowmaker overheard and explodes, the explosion going through the shield. Adams is knocked down, fatally wounded.
About ten minutes later Mr. Ford comes up grinning. "Good news Adams!" he grins. "Your wife won't be a widow!"
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?