Why did you get Conduit 2 in the first place?

#121CynralKynathelPosted 7/12/2014 10:58:03 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
According to the first definition, humans are animals.

Perhaps, but I don't think that's how most people use the word, or how Lig was using it.

Saying that we're all furries because humans are animals is a bit like saying there's nothing special about Dr. Dolittle because humans are animals, so we can all talk to animals.

I hope my posts aren't coming across as rude or smart assy. Probably wouldn't have posted anything in this thread, but I've been sort of starved for things to discuss on this board lately.

You're fine, I've been looking for things to discuss to. Just trying to get a good natured argument, like the ones we used to have way back in the day.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#122xXAISPXxPosted 7/12/2014 6:15:55 PM
One day, I wanted another shooter for the Wii after playing CoD 3. I found Conduit, and I thought it looked cool being all sci-fi. I had to choose between The Conduit and Conduit 2. I chose The Conduit because I thought I could understand the game better that way.

I loved the game, so after finishing the campaign and playing a bit of multiplayer, I got Conduit 2 for my birthday.

I've been gone for a week guys, how have you been?
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#123CynralKynathelPosted 7/12/2014 8:14:03 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
One day, I wanted another shooter for the Wii after playing CoD 3. I found Conduit, and I thought it looked cool being all sci-fi. I had to choose between The Conduit and Conduit 2. I chose The Conduit because I thought I could understand the game better that way.

I loved the game, so after finishing the campaign and playing a bit of multiplayer, I got Conduit 2 for my birthday.

I've been good. Nice to see you back, though the place has gotten kinda dark since you last left. Much fight, such anger, very troll. Wow.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#124drophyghostPosted 7/12/2014 10:57:30 PM
LigersRule posted...
drophyghost posted...
Oh, really? o.o
Wait. Guadalajara, Mexico? Or Spainīs?
(You donīt really have to answer, Iīm just curious haha)
Anyways, cya broo! :D

Neither, actually. He's going out of the country, but not to Mexico. I just said Guadalajara because it's a really fun word.

Oh... Okay, I guess. lol. Is it due to itīs etymology? Or does it just... Uh... Looks/Sounds funny?

Just saw his other post... Honduras, then?
Well, good luck there, bro! :D
(idk if youīll get to read this, tho... you probably wont :c)

CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I've been good. Nice to see you back, though the place has gotten kinda dark since you last left. Much fight, such anger, very troll. Wow.

And a lot of smilies too :D
But, yeah... I hope TPRTV is still around... He didnīt posted anything today :c

Anyways, welcome back, AISP! =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#125The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 4:31:51 AM
drophyghost posted...
LigersRule posted...
drophyghost posted...
Oh, really? o.o
Wait. Guadalajara, Mexico? Or Spainīs?
(You donīt really have to answer, Iīm just curious haha)
Anyways, cya broo! :D

Neither, actually. He's going out of the country, but not to Mexico. I just said Guadalajara because it's a really fun word.

Oh... Okay, I guess. lol. Is it due to itīs etymology? Or does it just... Uh... Looks/Sounds funny?

Just saw his other post... Honduras, then?
Well, good luck there, bro! :D
(idk if youīll get to read this, tho... you probably wont :c)

CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

And a lot of smilies too :D
But, yeah... I hope TPRTV is still around... He didnīt posted anything today :c

Anyways, welcome back, AISP! =)

*cough* *cough*
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html