Why did you get Conduit 2 in the first place?

#31ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/9/2014 9:49:07 PM
drophyghost posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
I'm so ashamed....

Donīt be! Haha
Loved your voice :3
Also, I got the opportunity to appreciate that your commentaries have gotten better! Good job! :)
And, whoa! You got to play in the hidden map, huh? (I donīt remember its name...). Thatīs amazing! I really wanted to play in that one, but never did... Kinda was a bit too busy when I got the opportunity (Some guy with a sushi-related-name came and offered people to take them to that map...)

I guess thereīs no way to play there now that the onlineīs gone...?

Haha thanks!! cx And uh, yeah man. That sucks. That map was pretty awesome...
---
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Commentator
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbj10BnV-K9rMFyUihvOEVQ
#32F4LCONSW4GPosted 7/10/2014 8:34:31 AM
@PancakeElSegundo: PancakeLol post

@PhallusRifle: The problem with your theory is that I'm not mad, scrandom. You're not psychic, and you can't read emotion on the internet world of words.

Since you're apparently way too dense to get it, the point of my last post was that mature people don't need to force the issue. For example, take Lig. No one here would dispute him being mature, though no one would call him funny or good at games either, because he doesn't qualify for those. But at least he's mature and intelligent, which is more than I can say for you and most others here.
#33ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/10/2014 9:14:10 AM
F4LCONSW4G posted...
@PancakeElSegundo: PancakeLol post

@PhallusRifle: The problem with your theory is that I'm not mad, scrandom. You're not psychic, and you can't read emotion on the internet world of words.

Since you're apparently way too dense to get it, the point of my last post was that mature people don't need to force the issue. For example, take Lig. No one here would dispute him being mature, though no one would call him funny or good at games either, because he doesn't qualify for those. But at least he's mature and intelligent, which is more than I can say for you and most others here.

LOL no you were pretty mad. cx Sorry man. If you hate the people here so much, why don't you leave instead of whine about it?? I mean, your negativity isn't exactly appreciated by anybody.
---
#34F4LCONSW4GPosted 7/10/2014 10:02:37 AM
LOL, no, I wasn't. I'm not a sad little permavirgin who spends all day petting the one-eyed snake and making s***ty commentaries for s***ty games, so I have no reason at all to get mad over something on a gaming forum.

As for your other comments, no one here outside your peer group of crayon eaters really likes you much either, bud. I'm glad I have guys like Shen, Jaye, and Lig (sort of) on my side, because you junior ass-hats make Signal and Chain look like MENSA material.
#35DerppopotamusPosted 7/10/2014 10:06:06 AM
I bought it for the Taco Shotter and was let down.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#36G3_RazorPosted 7/10/2014 11:12:28 AM
I used to play Metroid Prime Hunters. One of the "famous" players quit to play conduit 1. I saw counduit 2 in the library, so i got it. I liked it. Met drophy. Bought it myself. Joined G3 and the boards! :D
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
#37ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/10/2014 11:32:20 AM
F4LCONSW4G posted...
LOL, no, I wasn't. I'm not a sad little permavirgin who spends all day petting the one-eyed snake and making s***ty commentaries for s***ty games, so I have no reason at all to get mad over something on a gaming forum.

As for your other comments, no one here outside your peer group of crayon eaters really likes you much either, bud. I'm glad I have guys like Shen, Jaye, and Lig (sort of) on my side, because you junior ass-hats make Signal and Chain look like MENSA material.

LOL you mad. cx
---
#38_SignalPosted 7/10/2014 11:45:56 AM
F4LCONSW4G posted...

...I'm glad I have guys like Shen, Jaye, and Lig (sort of) on my side, because you junior ass-hats make Signal and Chain look like MENSA material.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxrlcLktcxU
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#39F4LCONSW4GPosted 7/10/2014 12:01:58 PM
@PhallusRifle: I can't tell if you're just being a dickhead, trying to troll, or both.

It's not working, but try being more creative. You're still Cmo-tier and you're making yourself out as even more of a squeaky c********* than you already are.
#40ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/10/2014 12:12:36 PM
F4LCONSW4G posted...
@PhallusRifle: I can't tell if you're just being a dickhead, trying to troll, or both.

It's not working, but try being more creative. You're still Cmo-tier and you're making yourself out as even more of a squeaky c********* than you already are.

LOL a dickhead trying to call somebody else a dickhead!! Doesn't work buddy. XD I'm sorry that your parents beat you as a child, but it's time to forgive and forget.
---