This is a great topic

#11FALCON_ONLINEPosted 7/14/2014 4:45:07 AM
No, it's called you suck at making jokes and should either stop or try to learn from your superiors, like the Deity himself.
#12CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/14/2014 11:13:06 AM
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
No, it's called you suck at making jokes and should either stop or try to learn from your superiors, like the Deity himself.

Lol, just bow down to the topic at hand.

U CANT RESIST. :0
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#13CynralKynathelPosted 7/14/2014 11:40:47 AM
FALCON_ONLINE posted...

Yes master
:(
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#14xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2014 12:21:38 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
This is exactly why this board has gone downhill. There is nothing creative or funny about this topic. Lately, it's been like seeing a bunch of twelve-year olds running around a candy store unsupervised, especially with Signal and other enablers mentally cracking with the game's demise.

How many new accounts do you have to make a month? It seems like it'd be an awful lot. Also, if this board bothers you, then leave. No one's stopping you.

But I am!
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#15PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/14/2014 12:30:13 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
This is exactly why this board has gone downhill. There is nothing creative or funny about this topic. Lately, it's been like seeing a bunch of twelve-year olds running around a candy store unsupervised, especially with Signal and other enablers mentally cracking with the game's demise.

How many new accounts do you have to make a month? It seems like it'd be an awful lot. Also, if this board bothers you, then leave. No one's stopping you.

But I am!

Let's be honest, Falcon plays a big role on this board and we can't afford to lose him.
#16CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/14/2014 12:31:15 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
FALCON_ONLINE posted...

But I am!

Let's be honest, Falcon plays a big role on this board and we can't afford to lose him.

This is funny. xD
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI