Where Can I Go to Get C2 Up and Running Again?

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/14/2014 12:11:11 PM
I want to get C2 up and running again so that we can get online, I want to help get it online, but I honestly have no idea who to contact so this can happen, anybody know where I contact someone for this? I want to play C2 online again.

Thanks.

~Cmo
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#2xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2014 12:18:54 PM
Where can I go to get dinosaurs up and running again?

<wiimmfi.de/stat> should tell you how the custom servers are. I don't think they're working, though.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 12:20:08 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Where can I go to get dinosaurs up and running again?

<wiimmfi.de/stat> should tell you how the custom servers are. I don't think they're working, though.

No, not that, I mean WHO to contact so I can help get Conduit 2 working, I know its not up and running right now, I just wanna help get it up and running again.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#4FALCON_ONLINEPosted 7/14/2014 1:31:22 PM
No one will invest the time to bring back an unpopular, terrible game like C2. Sure, there are popular terrible games like Brawl that are getting ressed, but I don't see anyone with the necessary skills actually investing the time to put up C2 servers.
#5ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/14/2014 2:39:35 PM
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
No one will invest the time to bring back an unpopular, terrible game like C2. Sure, there are popular terrible games like Brawl that are getting ressed, but I don't see anyone with the necessary skills actually investing the time to put up C2 servers.

I'm sure that there are people working on it.
---
Just a video game commentator. Check out my channel here, if you want:
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbj10BnV-K9rMFyUihvOEVQ
#6LigersRulePosted 7/14/2014 3:38:55 PM
FALCON_ONLINE posted...
Sure, there are popular terrible games like Brawl that are getting ressed

Even then, it's not the Brawl players who really care about getting Brawl back online. Most of them are fairly casual, and will probably move on to Smash 4 as soon as they can (some in Oct for 3DS, some later with the Wii U version).

The people who REALLY want Brawl back online are the Project M players, because the guys who play that game (and develop it) are a lot smarter and more dedicated to working on it, but also they have a lot more reason too as I imagine less of them are interested in moving on to Smash 4 when they are already playing a game with constant updates and more competitive play.

At least, that's what I imagine. I'm not exactly an expert on any of this crap. I do believe, however, that C2 multiplayer will never again see the light of day. Nobody smart enough to work on it actually gives a s***.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*