I Can't Help But Feel

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/19/2014 6:03:25 AM
I still owe something to this game when it comes to making videos. This game has inspired me a lot, and I'm very happy about it.

I just made a new video for C2 yesterday, and its awesome, but people will probably question me in saying "Why are still making videos for a dead game?"

And i have to say this: because I love it still.

Despite the fact I barely played any during the last days of it being online, I still loved it, and now, going back through my hundreds of GB's of footage of Conduit and getting new C2 clips I've lost to laziness and time (And yes, it really is hundreds of gigs of footage, no joke) as well as new gameplay commentary games I've lost to time as well, makes me want to go and make new videos for it.

You might think I'm crazy, but I'm loving this, even though this a dead game online wise.

Any of you guys feel the same? Not sure if anyone would, but I am, for some weird reason I am.

~Cmo
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 7/20/2014 11:19:12 AM
i guess i sort of miss the game too. i was thinking of making a pr quickscoping parody. it was good while it lasted. i don't feel i owe the game anything.
#3drophyghostPosted 7/20/2014 12:26:10 PM
Owe? Uh... Well... I do feel like I want to close with the C2-online-videos with something different... Like S5 did... (Not making a map (Unless I do so in minecraft, but itīs not likely and it wouldnīt be that good, heh...), but with some sort of especial and kinda nostalgic video).

Why make videos for a dead game? o.o
Well... Cuz I enjoy making them, some people still watch it and I still have footage and ideas of what to do ^ ^

Yeah, I also want to make a bunch of videos for C2.. Then I remember I donīt have that much spare time nor online footage as I would like :p (I may use invasion clips for my montage. Thatīs how bad it is, lol)

hc-valkiria posted...
i was thinking of making a pr quickscoping parody.

Uh? o.o
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#4Player991817Posted 7/20/2014 1:53:48 PM
drophyghost posted...
especial

The curse of knowing Spanish all too well.
---
C2 Rankings! {} http://imgur.com/a/05i5n
C3 Confirmed! | http://imgur.com/a/EfBpL
#5drophyghostPosted 7/20/2014 3:46:38 PM
Player991817 posted...
drophyghost posted...
especial

Uh? lol

Yeah, I didnīt know the difference (between special and especial). Maybe still donīt... According to the web page I just found, the meaning is pretty much the same, but especial has to be followed by a noun and itīs not as used as special... Is that correct?
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#6xXAISPXxPosted 7/20/2014 5:10:51 PM
Player991817 posted...
drophyghost posted...
especial

Haha.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"