Two months and counting

#1_SignalPosted 7/20/2014 8:06:43 PM
So it's almost exactly two months since Chain, RJ and I played the last known multiplayer match in C2.

I was wondering what C2 related or C2 inspired stuff everyone has been up to.

I'm putting together a video called Goodbye to C2, but it'll still take me a while to finish.

Also I've been watching Red Vs Blue on Netflix, and it's gotten me interested in Halo Combat Evolved. I want to play it using a wiimote, so I've been trying to get GlovePie working. I guess it's not really C2 related, but it is C2 inspired.

I miss my C2, though.

I'm always checking wiimmfi's page. Maybe there will be some news soon.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2DerppopotamusPosted 7/20/2014 8:31:59 PM
Played Invasion on Dig Site today. Not for honor, but for youuuu~
In my tiiiime there'll be no one else
Criiiiiiiime, it's the way I fly to you!

Eh hem. I meant to say I played it not out of respect for the dead, but because I thought it would be fun. And it was. Invasion was the main reason I bought this game. For the online co-op. Sure it didn't have it, but I still put many hours into Invasion. I don't wish for any of those hours back, they feel well spent.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/20/2014 9:24:53 PM
Invasion takes SOOO long!

D:
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/20/2014 9:38:25 PM
_Signal posted...
I'm always checking wiimmfi's page. Maybe there will be some news soon.

I hope there is some news on that, I want some multiplayer cinematics for my montages!
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#5drophyghostPosted 7/20/2014 10:21:49 PM
Whoa, it doesnīt feels like itīs been that much... Or that may be just me, heh

Well, C2 related stuff:

- Iīve been uploading TCon videos every Friday, and will start with C2 ones next week (What would you like to see? any suggestions are appreciated! ^ ^)

- A cousin came like a week ago and we completed invasion mode on easy :3 (xD). He kept wanting to play in severe because "it was boring otherwise", but he would always die and I would die trying to revive him... We ended playing in easy with 2 turrets making a good part of the job, lol

But, yeah, as Chain said it does take long... I could be ok with that if it wasnīt for all the foes that donīt even move or that are inside the floor... Itīs just too tedious to go around finding all those...

C2 inspired stuff:

- I gave BLR another try... I concluded that my pc canīt handle that game...
- After that, I kept playing pixel gun...
- Making a video about a guy shooting af animated soldiers (Itīs still in progress...)
How is all that related? Well, if it wasnīt for C2 I wouldnīt even care about shooters :P

I miss C2 (and TCon) too... Although, having so much stuff to do and so little time, I donīt really miss it THAT much... Yet...

Please tell me if you get GlovePie working... And, yeah, I hope there will be good news from the wiimmfi's page soon... Although thatīs not too likely, right? :(
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#6DerppopotamusPosted 7/21/2014 11:10:57 AM
drophyghost posted...
Please tell me if you get GlovePie working... And, yeah, I hope there will be good news from the wiimmfi's page soon... Although thatīs not too likely, right? :(

I got my Wiimote Working on the PC through a different program. But I didn't really have any games to play with it except C2 on an emulator.
---
#7_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 1:22:31 PM
Yeah, I saw that there were a couple different programs but I wasn't sure if they supported Motion Plus. Does the one you use support it?

You should have a quick look at Halo Combat Evolved. From what I can tell it's still up and running for PC. It's possible that I'm very wrong. Who knows.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8DerppopotamusPosted 7/21/2014 6:03:39 PM
_Signal posted...
Yeah, I saw that there were a couple different programs but I wasn't sure if they supported Motion Plus. Does the one you use support it?

You should have a quick look at Halo Combat Evolved. From what I can tell it's still up and running for PC. It's possible that I'm very wrong. Who knows.

You're right. c; Gameranger has taken the burden of hosting old PC game server lists. And for the games that don't have anyone hosting the server list, you can still connect to a server if you have the ip address. Which you can find by searching on el goog.
---
#9xXAISPXxPosted 7/22/2014 5:29:06 AM
Yes. Halo CE is where it's at.
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#10SupahShnipaPosted 7/23/2014 12:18:53 AM
I remember everyone playing the Halo CE demo in my media class since it had MP with it. Only Blood Gulch though.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/ForlornSnow
NNID - Forlorn