Two months and counting

#11CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/23/2014 10:34:15 AM
SupahShnipa posted...
I remember everyone playing the Halo CE demo in my media class since it had MP with it. Only Blood Gulch though.

Back when I was in my vocational school, we played it, first time playing PC in a long time since my kindergarten years, so I got stomped on most def.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#12SuperkadeteC2Posted 7/26/2014 1:14:14 AM
_Signal posted...
So it's almost exactly two months since Chain, RJ and I played the last known multiplayer match in C2.

I was wondering what C2 related or C2 inspired stuff everyone has been up to.

I'm putting together a video called Goodbye to C2, but it'll still take me a while to finish.

Also I've been watching Red Vs Blue on Netflix, and it's gotten me interested in Halo Combat Evolved. I want to play it using a wiimote, so I've been trying to get GlovePie working. I guess it's not really C2 related, but it is C2 inspired.

I miss my C2, though.

I'm always checking wiimmfi's page. Maybe there will be some news soon.

Nice to see you playing halo on your youtube channel. If you want to watch a halo film I recommend halo: forward unto dawn
#13xXAISPXxPosted 7/27/2014 7:15:21 AM
SuperkadeteC2 posted...
_Signal posted...
So it's almost exactly two months since Chain, RJ and I played the last known multiplayer match in C2.

I was wondering what C2 related or C2 inspired stuff everyone has been up to.

I'm putting together a video called Goodbye to C2, but it'll still take me a while to finish.

Also I've been watching Red Vs Blue on Netflix, and it's gotten me interested in Halo Combat Evolved. I want to play it using a wiimote, so I've been trying to get GlovePie working. I guess it's not really C2 related, but it is C2 inspired.

I miss my C2, though.

I'm always checking wiimmfi's page. Maybe there will be some news soon.

Nice to see you playing halo on your youtube channel. If you want to watch a halo film I recommend halo: forward unto dawn

You pumped up for the Master Chief collection?
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/27/2014 12:25:53 PM
I pulled out my laptop last night to play some LAN Red Alert, and guess what I saw?

My browser session from the last game ever of Con2 was still open.
Xat still up, Con2 board still pulled to the thread where everyone was at, and even some silly gifs that somebody had sent me. :)

Also, I have a... Wii mouse program. can't remember if its glove pie or something else.
But I'm not really interested in being near my computer for the most part while I'm playing games.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656