I used to rage. Like, hard.

#21CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/22/2014 6:34:05 AM
@TPTV

I used IBD on all my classes.

I wasn't the only one either. lol
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#22JVC-spacePosted 7/22/2014 5:28:00 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...

That is true, but it was in rare occasion that I ever saw somebody using improved energy damage on a phase rifle.

That's for radiations grenades, that improve them. I (used to) have PR loadout with ammo salvage + improved energy damage.
#23ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 9:19:09 PM
JVC-space posted...

That is true, but it was in rare occasion that I ever saw somebody using improved energy damage on a phase rifle.

That's for radiations grenades, that improve them. I (used to) have PR loadout with ammo salvage + improved energy damage.

Oh wow. That makes a lot of sense, actually!!
---
Just a video game commentator. Check out my channel here, if you want:
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbj10BnV-K9rMFyUihvOEVQ
#24hc-valkiriaPosted 7/22/2014 9:42:32 PM
i don't see the point. rads will kill any tagged player regardless. it would only help if you want to increase damage of rad in case it doesn't stick. but even then, it wouldn't help that much
#25JVC-spacePosted 7/23/2014 7:15:27 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
i don't see the point. rads will kill any tagged player regardless. it would only help if you want to increase damage of rad in case it doesn't stick. but even then, it wouldn't help that much

1 rad = 20 damage max each second.

And that's pretty much easy to trow a rad at 2 m or less of your target. Additionnaly, it still do damage at 4 m. Then you have a significant advantage, and can more easily finish your foe with your gun.
But if you think a rad is'nt effective enough, what about two rads + energy focus ?
#26CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/23/2014 10:32:40 AM
JVC-space posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

And that's pretty much easy to trow a rad at 2 m or less of your target. Additionnaly, it still do damage at 4 m. Then you have a significant advantage, and can more easily finish your foe with your gun.
But if you think a rad is'nt effective enough, what about two rads + energy focus ?

Doesn't matter, if you stick someone, they will die.

Even if they have Heavy Armor, and Light Armor, they will die, even if you have no energy upgrades, they will die.

There is little to no point for having energy upgrades on a rad grenade for multiplayer.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#27JVC-spacePosted 7/23/2014 12:24:38 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

But you need to know the direction of your target to stick it like for PR quickscopes. And most of time, it isnt the case. And that's why i prefer to aim on the legs, if the foe avoid the rad, it will still damage it.
#28CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/23/2014 1:55:50 PM
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

But you need to know the direction of your target to stick it like for PR quickscopes. And most of time, it isnt the case. And that's why i prefer to aim on the legs, if the foe avoid the rad, it will still damage it.

Why would that matter? If I can hit the person they die anyway if I have PR Specialization.

Plus, if you hit them and get a hitmarker, you could just swap to your secondary and kill them with one shot, using a grenade on that is almost always a waste of time.
---
Cmo More Often.
#29JVC-spacePosted 7/23/2014 3:39:31 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Why would that matter? If I can hit the person they die anyway if I have PR Specialization.

Plus, if you hit them and get a hitmarker, you could just swap to your secondary and kill them with one shot, using a grenade on that is almost always a waste of time.

That's true, it just depends of the distance :
Close range : always a wast of time
Medium range : can works well, depending if your target is rushing on you or not.
long range : works very well
#30JVC-spacePosted 7/25/2014 2:38:37 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Even if they have Heavy Armor, and Light Armor, they will die, even if you have no energy upgrades, they will die.

Actually, geting 2 kill/assist with essence salvage permise you to survive a rad.